ssvaley
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jun 17, 2013
- Messages
- 11
Rep Bank
$210
$210
User Power: 136%
hey, anyone trading forex with this broker - huprofx.com. I joined a local company and they are using this platform. I will get commisions if I introduce investor and commision for each trade too. The problem is they don't pay you basic salary. But my job is finding investor and trading for them too. They provide training and I learning to trade. I am just wondering if demo account is same with real money.
Some people in the team, can't seem to find customer, but investing using their real money.
It's easy to make money using demo, I made USD$1500 in two days. But just wondering if this is some kind of scams. I heard that you can make a website and software, then you control the market. So if trading using real money, you going to lose money eventually.
The market is closed on sat & sunday. I am new in Forex, was excited to learn it, but this is all seems to be too good to be true. Can anyone comment on this ?
Some people in the team, can't seem to find customer, but investing using their real money.
It's easy to make money using demo, I made USD$1500 in two days. But just wondering if this is some kind of scams. I heard that you can make a website and software, then you control the market. So if trading using real money, you going to lose money eventually.
The market is closed on sat & sunday. I am new in Forex, was excited to learn it, but this is all seems to be too good to be true. Can anyone comment on this ?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
