What's new

Hungry to learn from all the Fastlane Entrepreneurs

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

hqr

New Contributor
Joined
Aug 1, 2012
Messages
9
Location
TEXAS
Rep Bank
$125
User Power: 22%
My name is Hector.... sorry I'm not very good at writing but I want to introduce myself to this Forum.
English is my third language (after entrepreneurship... #1.... Spanish... #2)
I have been an entrepreneur since a teenager... I started selling plants from my nursery in my backyard. Since then I have started 6 business, of which 2 are still going.... one of them for 15 years... (6 local clothing alterations & shoe repair stores) Other business I blew were sooooo ahead of their time... like wedding planner online, nanotechnology products, online search engine (yes... I had the idea to advertise by keywords... LOL) other family business like, construction, real estate investments, etc! Honestly... all slowlane crap!

I have an Executive MBA of a top business school which didn't teach me anything about the fastlane so now I struggle daily trying to change my way of thinking! I read the fastlane book about 1 year ago and I love it! I use it for motivation, inspiration and change my mind!

My passion is entrepreneurship... I dream I can someday help hundreds of people to startup their own business and take responsibility and accountability of their decisions and actions and stop whining why they are always stuck in the rat race. I think the sidewalk mindset doesnt help people at all.... I believe its even dangerous since they are trained to expect others (gov or employer) to solve their problems... in other words... BIG PROBLEM! There is no free lunch and people must to understand this!

I believe entrepreneurs are the ONLY hope to turn around this economic mess the politicians have gotten us into.

I have been also a real estate developer who was (and still is) caught in the 2008 real estate mess. I was the leader and promoter of a 72 unit condo building in South Texas. Using OPM you can imagine how painful it has been to take responsibility of those lost investments... we were &*^#%!!!!
Anyway, for the past year I have been slowly getting back my mojo... with some single & multifamily family home investing. I'm getting my ideas straight to start with a new business... this will be fastlane class! Here we GO!
I will be learning from all of you.
Best!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji getvmepi piohjcus.
 
Viyet ot cmuxoph aq!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom