The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hungarian brothers living in cave set to inherit $7B

Analyzer

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Aug 31, 2007
Portugal, Europe
Hungarian brothers living in cave set to inherit $7B

Posted by Doug Stanglin

Two homeless Hungarian brothers who have been living in a cave and selling discarded junk for a living are in line to inherit amost $7 billion from a long-lost German grandmother's fortune, Britain's Telegraph reports.

Their sister, who lives in America, will also share in the inheritance.

The fortune comes from the estate of a maternal grandmother who died recently in Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, the Telegraph says.

"We knew our mother came from a wealthy family but she was a difficult person and severed ties with them, and then later abandoned us and we lost touch with her and our father until she eventually died," 43-year-old Geza Peladi told Hungary's ATV television.

The name of the deceased is being kept secret to prevent scam artists from coming forward, the paper says.

Geza and his brother, Zsolt, who live in a cave outside Budapest, got the news from a charity worker who was contacted by lawyers for the estate. Under German law, direct descendants are automatically entitled to a share of any estate.

"If this all works out it will certainly make up for the life we have had until now — all we really had was each other — no women would look at us living in a cave," said Geza. "But with money, maybe we can find a partner and finally have a normal life."

The brothers are currently getting copies of their mother's death certificate and proof of their identity before going to Germany to claim the fortune.

Hungarian brothers living in cave set to inherit $7B -

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2008
I wonder how much is going to be left after they take taxes out of it. In Germany I bet its a lot...like 75%.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
wow talk about a rags to riches story.

I hope that everything works out for them all. I wonder how their sister ended up over here in the us?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.