What's new

Huge questioning in my current development

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

f10M

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Oct 15, 2012
Messages
10
Location
Quebec, Canada
Rep Bank
$130
User Power: 10%
Hey guys, I'm currently building a new software for my new company and I can't stop questionning myself about the main feature I'm building. I think everyone here can answer or give their though on this. I'll make it short because I don't want this to been seen as promotion. I'm building an appointment reminder web app that reminds customer via SMS. I've done my research and I'm doing test in local business here in Canada. The feature I'm questioning is that when a business send a SMS reminder to their clients the software does nothing if the clients answer the SMS to confirm it. Because what I've noticed is that here in Canada people can receive free of charge SMS (whatever their phone plan is) but when they send SMS (like to confirm an appointment) if they do not have SMS in their plan they can be charged for this. Because again I'm not working with shortcodes (for SMS marketing) but with local phone number. And right now the business that use my application ask for clients to call back if they have some problems. My question to you is: As a customer that receive a SMS reminder would you be comfortable to reply to the SMS to confirm or decline your appointment?

It's not that it's difficult to program it's just that business already have process and software for their appointment and I have build my software to not disrupt what they have in place but to be there as a complement to save time & money. Hope you guys can help me out.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom