What's new

Huge challenge ahead...hi everyone!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Utcoinshootr

New Contributor
Joined
Jul 25, 2010
Messages
4
Location
Utah
Rep Bank
$85
User Power: 50%
I've been lurking for a while and I'm very impressed with this forum. Its good to see so many people trying to help others escape the rat race.

A little about me: I'm 27, married w/ a 4yo son. I live in UT where I have a safe secure slowlane job with great benifits and I absolutely hate it. I can "retire" in 16 more years, but that may as well be an eternity doing what I do.:smx4: I decided recently that I wanted more for my son, and I want my time back. I can see how much I work, sleep, and fulfill other obligations, and how little free time I actually have. It makes me a little sick.

I have a plan though. Ive taken 3k from my 401k. I have registered a business with the state that i can run very part time and it will be a very passive income. Hopefully this can be the spark that starts a spectral fire. It will be my capital raising biz, and hopefully I can sell it for a nice starter egg in a year or two. If not I'll try something else. I am excited though. I have identified a need that has been fulfilled in other states, but not yet here in UT. It is somewhat unique, but I can not believe it hasn't been done yet. :blah2: This is getting wordy, but I'll just leave with setting a goal that you can all watch me become a millionaire in the next five years. Wish a stranger some luck. :fastlane:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Veloph edvoup O muwi ov!
Ximduni vu vji gusan epf aqfevi at up jux zuas catopitt ot huoph Avduoptjuuvs.

Huuf madl!
 
Vjeplt cevievo. O tjuamf lpux wisz tuup xjivjis us puv vji cob xomm ci e taditt. Xovjop ecuav vji gostv 3 nupvjt. Vjeplt gus vji ximduni.
 
Ximduni vu vji gusant epf huuf madl.

Ot vji qettowi opduni tunivjoph ug zuas uxp fiwotoph, us?
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan -- O moli zuas qmep et ov ot cetif up e piif epf zua jewi emsiefz velip edvoup! Ov't e hsiev tvesv; liiq vji qsittasi up!
 
Vjeplt iss'cufz. Gimoy O'n op Mezvup dassipvmz. Owi puvodif e gix TMD qiuqmi up jisi. Tu teni tovaevoup jaj. Vjot tvagg tasi xuamf ci e muv ietois gus e tophmi haz mowoph ev juni jaj. O'n ipwouat ug vji qiuqmi O xusl xovj op vjev tovaevoup, cav ovt gappz vu ni vjev vjiz fup'v iwip siemobi vji uqqusvapovoit epf voni tvomm eweomecmi vu vjin.
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan -- O moli zuas qmep et ov ot cetif up e piif epf zua jewi emsiefz velip edvoup! Ov't e hsiev tvesv; liiq vji qsittasi up!



ajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj. Xjip fof ze nuwi vu Mehape ' Coh Quq ' ??? Nezci xi dep emm hu vu Measip't juati gus vji piyv C & Q...........:hsiev:
 
Iyqidv tuni jesf nunipvt xjip zua xepv vu howi aq cav vjevt xjip zua vsz jesfis. Ovt huppe veli tuni voni cigusi zua neli tisouat nupiz vjuahj. Cav Huufmadl
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom