- Joined
- Nov 15, 2011
- Messages
- 289
Rep Bank
$690
$690
User Power: 69%
Hey everyone,
I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with HTML5? Looking for a recommendation on books in regard to learning. I currently have "HTML5 Mastery:Semantics, Standards, and Styling", however, it seems to be lacking in several areas and focuses mainly on advanced techniques and style.
I've also read up on w3schools and it doesn't seem to go as in depth as I'd prefer.
Any input?
Thank you,
Cory
I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with HTML5? Looking for a recommendation on books in regard to learning. I currently have "HTML5 Mastery:Semantics, Standards, and Styling", however, it seems to be lacking in several areas and focuses mainly on advanced techniques and style.
I've also read up on w3schools and it doesn't seem to go as in depth as I'd prefer.
Any input?
Thank you,
Cory
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
