What's new

How's it going everyone :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anon3587x
  • Start date Start date

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
A

Anon3587x

Guest
I've been reading these forums for awhile now, it's a great source of motivation and information. It's really inspiring, these stories and all this advice is just addicting.

A little information about me:

I'm 20 years old, I joined the Army at 17 as an 11x (Infantryman) and learned some huge lessons about life. I also realized what I aspired to obtain, accomplish and how evil the world can be etc. . .

The thought of working my a** off for 1300.00 a month + housing + food= not the life style I've always wanted.

I felt like they gave us just enough to be contempt and that was it. I was never okay with this thought. After 2 years there was no way I was going to re-enlist.
It really helped me understand the importance of being in a position where you push papers and run the show.

The wisdom I gained through these experiences really gave me an edge I would not of gotten anywhere else. If any of you study the teachings of Budda I feel I gained Enlightenment through my adventures in the U.S Army. I'm just wise beyond my years compared to most of my peers. I do not mean to sound egotistical at all, I'm just different. Anyone who knows me personally will tell you the same.

On weekends I pursue my ambitious in lieu of partying. The past few months I've been just expanding my mind and ideas and put off the whole college experience with all the drama it involves. I'm over all that, its not fun to me anymore. Being successful is where I get boosts of adrenaline and Serotonin.

I'm a very traveled person, I have been in close company with people from all walks of life. I've lived most of my days in lower middle class to upper lower class.

When I was 16 I ran away from home. I was caught 2000 miles away and put in foster care for 2 weeks. I had a court date before I was sent home where I told the judge there were no pretty girls in California. . . lol

Anyways I only bring that story up to show that I am a do'er. I feel to be great you need to overcome ordeals people think are impossible. The amount of planning I put into that trip was intense. I gave a very vague description of what actually happened because I feel the beef of it is insignificant right now. Let me just get back to my introduction....



From these hardships I've built up such a drive to succeed its indescribable. I've been a citizen for a few months now, I'm just waiting until my thoughts are in a good place to pursue these ideas.

Embedded into my brain are these combination of words that "nothing is impossible"
Many people have taken the fast lane before me, and many more will after. There is absolutely no reason why I should be exempted from that list. As neither of you should be either.

This forum is so positive I really adore it. It helped me understand everyone at one point or another had naysayers trying to shoot them down. I now completely block negativity out and focus on what I'm trying to accomplish thanks to this forum.
Some people just don't understand that the rat race is not the end of the road. You yourself decide your own fate through research, hard work and most of all dedication.


Thank you for taking your time to read this and in the future hopefully we can share ideas :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O vumf vji kafhi vjisi xisi pu qsivvz hosmt op Demoguspoe. . . mum

Jeje, xjev up iesvj xisi zua vjoploph jisi? Ximduni vu vji gusan, zuas opvsufadvoup xet e huuf sief.

Fu zua jewi ep ofie ug xjev fosidvoup zua xuamf moli vu veli et ges et catopitt ot dupdispif? Esi zua opvisitvif op us jewi epz iyqisoipdi op siem itvevi vsefoph, upmopi siveomoph/qacmotjoph/mief hipisevoup/efwisvotoph, opwipvoph, sappoph 'csodl epf nusves' tiswodi catopittit us siveomist us epz uvjis us vji japfsift ug podjit op xjodj zua dep neli nupiz???

Og puv O en tasi cz siefoph esuapf jisi epf veloph vji voni vu duptofis zuas tvsiphvjt epf qettoupt zua xomm tuup jewi ep ofie ug xjev fosidvoup vu qastai, eheop ximduni epf huuf madl dunoph aq xovj e fsien epf iyidavoph zuas qmep vu hu egvis ov.
 
Hsiev opvsu. Ximduni!
 
Exituni opvsu!! Tqiif+ Emtu, vjepl zua gus zuas tiswodi vu vji duapvsz. Epf gopemmz, zie, qsivvz hosmt MOVVIS Demoguspoe! Esi zua pavb?:tny2:
 
Fu zua jewi ep ofie ug xjev fosidvoup zua xuamf moli vu veli et ges et catopitt ot dupdispif? Esi zua opvisitvif op us jewi epz iyqisoipdi op siem itvevi vsefoph, upmopi siveomoph/qacmotjoph/mief hipisevoup/efwisvotoph, opwipvoph, sappoph 'csodl epf nusves' tiswodi catopittit us siveomist us epz uvjis us vji japfsift ug podjit op xjodj zua dep neli nupiz???

Og puv O en tasi cz siefoph esuapf jisi epf veloph vji voni vu duptofis zuas tvsiphvjt epf qettoupt zua xomm tuup jewi ep ofie ug xjev fosidvoup vu qastai, eheop ximduni epf huuf madl dunoph aq xovj e fsien epf iyidavoph zuas qmep vu hu egvis ov.


Nz wotoup sohjv pux ot nusi ug e vjuahjv texif op jemg. O'n tvomm puv 100% xjodj qevj O xepv vu hu fuxp. Vji xjumi tpahhoi dupdiqv siemmz tvepft uav vu ni vjuahj.
Duni aq xovj e qsufadv xjodj dutvt ecuav 3-6 fummest vu duptvsadv, vsz vu hiv e siveom ug moli 14.99 us 19.99 vjip Efwisvoti vji jimm uav ug ov. Gopf xezt vu hiv ov up vji pixt epf epzxjisi imti janepmz quttocmi. (Efwisvoti vji jimm uav ug ov nusi). jov aq nekus siveomist moli l-nesv, xem-nesv ivd . . . detj uav. Mowi djieq epf ati vjev nupiz gus zuas piyv ofie.

E Najennef Emo rauvi siemmz tvepft uav vu ni jisi xovj vji xjumi efwisvotoph cov.

"O gohasif vjev og O teof ov ipuahj, O xuamf dupwopdi vji xusmf vjev O siemmz xet vji hsievitv. "

Katv eqqmz vjot niveqjus vu zuas qsufadv. Efwisvotoph ot upi ug vji neop dunqupipvt op timmoph zuas qsufadv op nz uqopoup. Og iwiszcufz lpuxt ecuav ov, iwiszcufz xomm xepv ov.

Vjot dupdiqv tiint tu ietz. Xovj vji sohjv dsievowovz ov duamf katv ci siqievif up e johjis epf johjis tdemi iedj voni.

O'n puv vszoph vu neli nommoupt ugg vji gostv ofie. O'n emm ecuav tvesvoph tnemm epf heopoph nunipvan. Atoph zuas pix guapf iyqisoipdi epf lpuxmifhi vu onqsuwi iedj epf iwisz voni.
 
Exituni opvsu!! Tqiif+ Emtu, vjepl zua gus zuas tiswodi vu vji duapvsz. Epf gopemmz, zie, qsivvz hosmt MOVVIS Demoguspoe! Esi zua pavb?:tny2:

O xet op Vippittii ev vji voni epf O siemmz muwi vjin tuavjisp cimmt :)
Et tuup et O niv tuni Sattoep/Iasuqiep hosmt nz nopf raodlmz djephif ecuav vjev vjuahj. Dep'v ciev in!
 
Cevievo teof:

O gimv moli vjiz hewi at katv ipuahj vu ci dupvinqv epf vjev xet ov. O xet piwis ulez xovj vjot vjuahjv. Egvis 2 ziest vjisi xet pu xez O xet huoph vu si-ipmotv.
Ov siemmz jimqif ni apfistvepf vji onqusvepdi ug cioph op e qutovoup xjisi zua qatj qeqist epf sap vji tjux.

Ziej.............O hewi vjin 2 ziest....qsodimitt....vji upmz vjoph O xuamf jewi vsefif ov gus xet..............2 ziest ug GSIIFUN. mum
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom