The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Howdy!

mthw

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 14, 2014
Had lurked this site for a while, finally decided I wanted to join the team lol
But what's up fast lane! I'm just a broke 20 year old kid from LA with a bunch of ideas, still trying to figure out how to execute tho, money would make it easier but it's gonna taste even better once I really am in the fast lane. Few ideas I have are in the clothing industry, (real unique huh haha) but one is a sports apparel line, something that's missing from the market. Got some other ideas for an App tho, already started looking into how to get a patent for it, even if I don't go thru with the app business that patent is going to be easy to sell in a few years, I'll keep that one to myself tho unless someone really wants to get involved.

But if anybody has connects or can hook it up with some knowledge about fabric and finding a contractor/hook it up with a good clothing fulfillment company, oh and I'm not gonna expect people to just volunteer lol. The Left hand has to wash the right hand, so that the right hand can wash the left. Anybody need A LITTLE graphic design, or graffiti lettering done, or some street team/guerrilla marketing, shit even just a damn assistant job is fine with me as long as I'm getting put up on game. I just wanna learn

Oh but if there's somebody with money burning a hole in their pocket, I'm always open to investments so don't be shy lol but seriously tho!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mthw

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 14, 2014
Damn just noticed how much I typed, dropped a little novel for the intro ha

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders