Greetings, Everyone
MamaD here :smxB: I was introduced to TMF about a week ago. Well, it's changed everything. Before TMF, I was basically straddling the sidewalk and the slowlane. During slowlane moments, I learn a new skill...trade time for dollars...get bored...and repeat using yet another newly acquired skill.
I love learning and tend to consume massive amounts of information in a short period of time....always with the excuse of "starting a new business." I'd describe myself as naturally techie and analytical (I typically smoke a bit of google analytics just to get my day started).
I've had an affair with many aspects of online marketing for the past 10 years. Most recently, I ventured into mobile/social media, particularly mobile. Hmmm....can you see where this is going?
In my effort to actually commit to a skill/area of expertise, I decided "what better way to build a business than to buy a franchise?...something that already has proven marketability" :smxE:
Then I read the TMF...now I'm unsure if I'll be able to blaze the fastlane. I'm committed either way.
It's great to be in good company and I look forward to learning and sharing with all.
MamaD here :smxB: I was introduced to TMF about a week ago. Well, it's changed everything. Before TMF, I was basically straddling the sidewalk and the slowlane. During slowlane moments, I learn a new skill...trade time for dollars...get bored...and repeat using yet another newly acquired skill.
I love learning and tend to consume massive amounts of information in a short period of time....always with the excuse of "starting a new business." I'd describe myself as naturally techie and analytical (I typically smoke a bit of google analytics just to get my day started).
I've had an affair with many aspects of online marketing for the past 10 years. Most recently, I ventured into mobile/social media, particularly mobile. Hmmm....can you see where this is going?
In my effort to actually commit to a skill/area of expertise, I decided "what better way to build a business than to buy a franchise?...something that already has proven marketability" :smxE:

Then I read the TMF...now I'm unsure if I'll be able to blaze the fastlane. I'm committed either way.
It's great to be in good company and I look forward to learning and sharing with all.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
