What's new

Howdy from Rhode Island

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

EdKirby

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
80
Location
United States
Rep Bank
$640
User Power: 125%
Hey Everyone, I'm really happy to be here. I hope to be a good citizen here and I'm able to contribute to the forum as much as I learn from it.

Me:
I've been a self employed enterprise IT consultant for the last 16 years. I've made a decent living but it certainly wasn't "Fastlane". As MJ puts it (and I paraphrase) it was a 'business that's more of a job'. It certainly didn't scale well. lol

I've been involved in various online and offline schemes (haven't we all?) but I've always learned something along the way.

I actually found the forum and subsequently "The Book", on a lark. I saw an ad for a guy named Tai ( I'm sure you know who I mean ) and I Googled his name and one of the first page results was a thread here on the forum. Well I read that thread, lurked for a while and checked out MJ. After passing the sniff test (remember, I've been involved in both online and offline schemes, MLM etc. ;) ) I bought the book. Well, I was blown away. I was like 'this guy really seems to know his shit'. And it was validating that what I would be most interested in creating are all in the computer/software systems money seedling.

It was like MJ was speaking to me in a way. Some of the concepts in the book I had already knew on an intellectual level. But, without any form of feedback or guidance I really wasn't sure if I was right or on the right track. MJ put that into perspective. So, I feel that I am on the cusp of something big. I've got a few ideas in the pc and mobile game space and I've been thinking of building something in the idea of 'picks and shovels' for the miners out there. Once I define who the miners are I'll know better. lol

OK, enough about me. I do want to thank MJ for a great book and I'm looking forward to participating in the forum. Thanks to Tai too, I may not have found this place without him. ha ha.

Cheers,
Ed
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjeplt Suppoi!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom