The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How would you spend your time in building business

buckmajor

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Apr 28, 2009
Brisbane, Australia
Dear Fastlane members, I humbly seek some advice and really appreciate your help. Ok, this is one subject I really suck at "TIME MANAGEMENT". How would spend your time, day, week, month, year in building a fastlane business? I feel I have a lot of spare time and want to focus on using it to build a fastlane business.

I have this site, I am in the process of building it but I keep changing my plan or idea and then I drag it out even longer, unintentional. By now, I should of had my site up and running. One of the reason is, I'm thinking of adding a membership subscription to my site broken into 3 plans. Not sure how to add value to it?

Is this the part, where one must experience this road in order to achieve the illumination to wealth?

Many thanks in advance
CHEERS :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Well you are doing the right thing by asking questions. The first step to anything is education. Gaining the knowledge and the skills to progress is extremely important. But you will NOT get the right answer until you ask the right question.

This is your first challenge. Clarity in the question. What DO you want? Let me tell you what one of the best questions to ask that I learned from MJ and several others here: What can I give? What needs can I fill? What problems can I solve?

I think too often we as beginners get caught up in the vehicle, or means of distribution, instead of what people need. I.E. "I want to start business on the internet" or "I want to open a store" or "I want to purchase a rental home" That stuff comes secondary to solving problems.

Such as "I want to make sure people don't have to leave home to get their groceries, and I can do that through the internet" ...

Or "I want to provide inexpensive clothing for lower income families, and I can do that through opening a location near lower income neighborhoods" ...

Or "I want to provide low income housing to people who can't afford to put a roof over their kids' head, and I can do that through purchasing an apartment" ..

Or whatever! But I hope you see that NEEDS come first, METHODS come second.

Remember that clarity is power. You are asking two different questions here from what I read, one is about time management "what would you prioritize" and the other is "what should I do"

Once you have clarity as to your mission, or the problem you will solve, the rest of the stuff comes naturally whether you are a seasoned business person or someone brand new to it.

buckmajor

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Apr 28, 2009
Brisbane, Australia
WOW! That brought so much clarity, thanks KFSteve. Exactly what I needed to hear, the examples you provided was spot on. Cool, so I need to rephrase my question, and re-prioritize to 'Needs first' and then 'methods'. Oh yea, I need to bring clarity in my mission statement.

Sweet.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.