The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How would you improve on this channel if you were me?

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Schonox

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
May 25, 2019
Hi there!

The last couple of years I have been predominantly working from home, trading and investing in different kinds of assets. Ranging from stocks over crypto to curiosa and physical commodities.
Now the thing is tht while these things are running smoothly I'd like to do different things on the side. Once owned a company in which we bred invertebrates. Maybe might pick that up sometime in the future but not right now.

At the moment I want to better my Youtube channel. But I find myself dreadfully boring and I really dislike myself talking, or watching myself on a camera.
I know, there are ways around that but I need to be able to force myself to do this, and I would like some assistance in this,...
Is there someone who can give me some tips? Give me some honest opinions if you will,...

A lot of people say I should pick one topic to focus on and I can see at the backend that currently the interest is going one way really, but I don't want to pin myself down on this topic.
There is only so much to talk about, and I personally find repetitive channels something I dislike, although they probably rinse and repeat succesful formulae...

Currently I am thinking about telling some stories. As everyone, I've been through quite a lot of sh!t in my life, learned some hard lessons and I'd like to share some of these experiences...

Anyway, here is my Youtube channel link : My Youtube channel

Thanks for any feedback, it is highly appreciated!

Kind regards

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Alxf

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Feb 28, 2021
Japan
Hi there!

The last couple of years I have been predominantly working from home, trading and investing in different kinds of assets. Ranging from stocks over crypto to curiosa and physical commodities.
Now the thing is tht while these things are running smoothly I'd like to do different things on the side. Once owned a company in which we bred invertebrates. Maybe might pick that up sometime in the future but not right now.

At the moment I want to better my Youtube channel. But I find myself dreadfully boring and I really dislike myself talking, or watching myself on a camera.
I know, there are ways around that but I need to be able to force myself to do this, and I would like some assistance in this,...
Is there someone who can give me some tips? Give me some honest opinions if you will,...

A lot of people say I should pick one topic to focus on and I can see at the backend that currently the interest is going one way really, but I don't want to pin myself down on this topic.
There is only so much to talk about, and I personally find repetitive channels something I dislike, although they probably rinse and repeat succesful formulae...

Currently I am thinking about telling some stories. As everyone, I've been through quite a lot of sh!t in my life, learned some hard lessons and I'd like to share some of these experiences...

Anyway, here is my Youtube channel link : My Youtube channel

Thanks for any feedback, it is highly appreciated!

Kind regards

Fix your Audio, Lighting, and Background - in that order.

Video with poor audio is very unpleasant, at a subconscious level, to watch.

Poor lighting makes it look unprofessional. Double so for a messy/unprofessional background.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.