Hey Everyone.
So I finally was able to focus on growing BestSelf Co. after the holiday shipping frenzy we had.
Our site went live on Jan 1. and I started promoting soon after that.
I started out with the standard- FB ads, YouTube Ads, etc.
But I knew I wanted to test other methods as well. So I did. What I found was freaking AWESOME!
The ROI and traffic we received from Instagram Promotion was pretty astounding!
In a 5 day period we had:
Over 1,000 unique visitors
And Generated Over $500
So, I thought I would share, here's exactly how I did it with templates and more.
https://medium.com/@akbrouwer/how-we-got-a-251-roi-with-one-instagram-promo-7718e66b79fa#.201rffv0y
If you like the article, please like it, recommend it, & share.
Let's keep the chat inside here (TFLF) and we can share ideas thoughts and more.
Have any of you done this before? Was this just a fluke? What were your results?
So I finally was able to focus on growing BestSelf Co. after the holiday shipping frenzy we had.
Our site went live on Jan 1. and I started promoting soon after that.
I started out with the standard- FB ads, YouTube Ads, etc.
But I knew I wanted to test other methods as well. So I did. What I found was freaking AWESOME!
The ROI and traffic we received from Instagram Promotion was pretty astounding!
In a 5 day period we had:
Over 1,000 unique visitors
And Generated Over $500
So, I thought I would share, here's exactly how I did it with templates and more.
https://medium.com/@akbrouwer/how-we-got-a-251-roi-with-one-instagram-promo-7718e66b79fa#.201rffv0y
If you like the article, please like it, recommend it, & share.
Let's keep the chat inside here (TFLF) and we can share ideas thoughts and more.
Have any of you done this before? Was this just a fluke? What were your results?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
