The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How true are Fastlane commandments and scripted life ?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Bhanu

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Oct 23, 2017
I wanted to give two example I saw in last 7 days :
1. I am an fan of Prank Video Maker named UDY pranks . They used to make prank on catching gold diggers (female/male). They have over 1.6m subscriber . But recently Youtube disallowed them to post any new videos .In words of Channel owner :

"Hey guys! If you guys follow me on IG you guys know YouTube removed our newest episodes! Don’t worry though this is not bringing us down, it’s motivating us to make bigger, better videos!! Be patient with us as we adjust our upload schedule after this inconvenience! Love you all!"

This real life example fits in so well with Commandment of Control . You were huge one day and with one decision all your future earnings are put in jeopardy .
(This channel is good though :) )

2. I read following article :
Almost half of US families can't afford basics like rent and food
While 43% household of USA not able to afford monthly budget is really very sad (this is in fact true for almost all the countries ). What puzzles me is the article itself .
"Some 66% of jobs in the US pay less than $20 an hour"
"This would require an hourly wage of $42.46. But in Washington State, only 14% of jobs pay more than $40 an hour"
"ALICE -- Asset Limited, Income Constrained, Employed" (you are employed still constrained ..why not change the mindset and financial equation then ?)
"Despite seemingly positive economic signs, the ALICE data shows that financial hardship is still a pervasive problem" (again scripted dogma of having no control ).
"Seattle's City Council just passed a controversial tax on big businesses to help alleviate the city's growing homelessness and affordable housing problems." (what ? this is how as M J says 'we love babies(jobs) but hate mothers (entrepreneurship) ' )
So much emphases on Job as if there is no other way ..

I think M J's books are the need of the hour .
It also gives me confidence that path I have chosen is right :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.