PippoW
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 22, 2016
- Messages
- 16
Rep Bank
$85
$85
User Power: 56%
Hi,
I got a good idea for a price comparison site. In Europe we have just 1 website, which offers the same service, but the site sucks. It's user unfriendly and I was searching over 1 minute for the main function! So I will use the opportunity to do it on my own.
But I have a big question: The benefit for the user is clear and I know how I can reach them. Also the low cost producer will have a big benefit, because they are always on the top. But what's about the high cost producer. They have only troubles, when everybody sees, how they can buy the service cheaper. So: How can I win the high cost producer, to start a coorparation with me? Or can I use a crawler to get their prices?
Thank you very much! (Sorry for my bad english!)
I got a good idea for a price comparison site. In Europe we have just 1 website, which offers the same service, but the site sucks. It's user unfriendly and I was searching over 1 minute for the main function! So I will use the opportunity to do it on my own.
But I have a big question: The benefit for the user is clear and I know how I can reach them. Also the low cost producer will have a big benefit, because they are always on the top. But what's about the high cost producer. They have only troubles, when everybody sees, how they can buy the service cheaper. So: How can I win the high cost producer, to start a coorparation with me? Or can I use a crawler to get their prices?
Thank you very much! (Sorry for my bad english!)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
