Hi Guys,
Currently I am working in IT field as Consultant so I have to study, updating my knowledge, IT materials just to handle my job.
The question is How can I successfully handle a Job while time study Marketing ?
Sometimes I feel like stressed because I want to improve myself helping others to reach their goals but I have also to study for my job since I need a job for living at the moment.
Sometimes I feel like losing focus in what I should do to create much value and in the same time I feel like to lose my job if I do not study for my job.
Do you have any experience struggling with this ? If yes, How did you resolve it ?
Thanks in advance.
P.S. sorry for my english !!
P.s.s I have been studying English as well
Currently I am working in IT field as Consultant so I have to study, updating my knowledge, IT materials just to handle my job.
The question is How can I successfully handle a Job while time study Marketing ?
Sometimes I feel like stressed because I want to improve myself helping others to reach their goals but I have also to study for my job since I need a job for living at the moment.
Sometimes I feel like losing focus in what I should do to create much value and in the same time I feel like to lose my job if I do not study for my job.
Do you have any experience struggling with this ? If yes, How did you resolve it ?
Thanks in advance.
P.S. sorry for my english !!
P.s.s I have been studying English as well
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
