The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How To Stay Motivated

Anything related to matters of the mind
Jul 6, 2009
Motivation, is the key to success because it allows an individual to takes life's punches and keep fighting until they win the match! I will give guys 2 step to stay motivated, no matter what trials and tribulations you encounter on you journey to success!

Step 1. You have to have a deep internal burning desire! You have to be able to have a desire so deep that you will stay motivated , even in your sleep " just kidding....but you get the point"!

For example: If you want to be financially free, a desire that can make you successful no matter what happens is making sure your children s, children s have the life you never had!

A desire such as this will be so great, that no opposition will be big enough to stop you from being successful!

Step 2. Create a clear mental picture of your goal as already acquired! By performing this simple act of flashing you goal as already acquire, in your mind through out the day, this will give you a boost of positive energy, that will increase your desire to keep striving for success! This picture will make you feel good and your motivation will increase ten fold!

Step 3. Create daily goals, My advice is to make sure you do at least 6 things that will move you toward you long term goals, which is financial freedom. Your daily goals could be anything from watching a video on success or reading 15 minutes on a book! But make sure you do at least 6 and cross them out as you go! By crossing them out, you create a feeling of accomplishment that boost self esteem and keeps you motivated!

I hope this Helps!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Cheshire Cat

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 26, 2009
Thanks for your advices. Sometime it's hard to stay motivated expecially when you're impatient to see the results of your efforts and they are not coming yet.
It maybe sound silly but when i lose my motivation i remember myself that a positive attitude is the only constructive behavior i can conduct, the only solution finder oriented.

• Banned
Jul 6, 2009
Thanks for your advices. Sometime it's hard to stay motivated expecially when you're impatient to see the results of your efforts and they are not coming yet.
It maybe sound silly but when i lose my motivation i remember myself that a positive attitude is the only constructive behavior i can conduct, the only solution finder oriented.

well, at least you have motivation. I think anything you can come up with that will give you a spark in the direction to do achieve any goal you have set for yourself that you feel you cannot reach.

I kinda use the same method , you do at times, when it comes to positive thinking because it kind of forces you to keep going because your conscious aware that a positive attitude will lead to success so if you want to be success there is only 1 choice right? Is that How you explained it before?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.