Greystone
Regular Contributor
Hi guys,
I'd like to ask a question about setting up a Paypal platform on my website. I called their customer service today, but their employee was unable to answer my question.
My question is very simple: which solutions among those offered would enable me to set up Paypal on my website just like on Ebay? Namely, a payment process that would put in connection a buyer and a seller, who are both people external to the website? When the buyer clicks the "buy" button, he would then be automatically directed towards the seller account (and not the website account).
Do you know how I can do that? I can't find the solution to this problem, most of the methods used currently only enable a payment from a buyer directly to the store (merchant account), and not a third person only equipped with a client account. Maybe one of you guys can help me on that.
Thanks a lot.
I'd like to ask a question about setting up a Paypal platform on my website. I called their customer service today, but their employee was unable to answer my question.
My question is very simple: which solutions among those offered would enable me to set up Paypal on my website just like on Ebay? Namely, a payment process that would put in connection a buyer and a seller, who are both people external to the website? When the buyer clicks the "buy" button, he would then be automatically directed towards the seller account (and not the website account).
Do you know how I can do that? I can't find the solution to this problem, most of the methods used currently only enable a payment from a buyer directly to the store (merchant account), and not a third person only equipped with a client account. Maybe one of you guys can help me on that.
Thanks a lot.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
