The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to reply to Losers and Haters?

alan3wilson

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jun 26, 2016
It doesn't matter. What matters is where you'll be.

You see, just by looking at their behaviors, you can see where they'll probably end up. If you're doing something different, you'll end up in a totally different place.

That's what matters.

That's your comeback. You don't even need to make one right now.

Thanks.
It doesn't matter. What matters is where you'll be.

You see, just by looking at their behaviors, you can see where they'll probably end up. If you're doing something different, you'll end up in a totally different place.

That's what matters.

That's your comeback. You don't even need to make one right now.

Thanks man.
So you just say to ignore them?

Also ignore in real life and also online on social networks?

Because some old "Friends" I have on Facebook, I know they hate me because I've changed my mind set.
I think to unfriend them on Facebook or create a new Facebook profile to connect only with like minded people or is this just a waste of time?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

safff

Redlining
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 11, 2015
Probably been said multiple times by now.. But why waste energy responding?

MiguelHammond10

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jun 12, 2017
Seattle
They don't worth your time,one thing you should know is that in life there will always be haters so just ignore them and focus on what ever you doing and you will win.

alan3wilson

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jun 26, 2016
They don't worth your time,one thing you should know is that in life there will always be haters so just ignore them and focus on what ever you doing and you will win.

Ok , so I just keep my old social network profile and go on.

If old friends harass me, I think I will block them haha (online and offline)

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto
Ok , so I just keep my old social network profile and go on.

If old friends harass me, I think I will block them haha (online and offline)

100%. Life it too short man, if you chill and talk with friends who are negative and put you down, you cut them off in real life, you block them on facebook/skype/whatsapp/phone contacts, etc, and move on with your life and keep pushing forward. Simple as that. I've done this with many losers over the years.

cor

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
May 8, 2016
The World
Part of it is also realizing that no matter what you do, there will always be someone who will chime in, frame it negatively, or give you flak.

You could be Mother Teresa and decide to give your billions of $$$ away to the poor and someone will chime in or chirp you. So don't take negativity as a sign you're doing something wrong.

If you truly believe in what you're doing, you'll stop listening or caring. It's also a good idea to consume less information.

I use Chrome Extensions such as Distraction Free Youtube and News Feed Eradicator for Facebook. I don't even remember the last time I "checked" my social media news feeds. I also block Reddit and outsource social media comment moderation so I don't let myself become focused on the negativity, even though the positivity to negativity ratio is like 1000:1. Still, I'm human and let it get the better of me if I don't control it. My life has been so much better once I stopped caring or wanting to care.

I should also note, there's a distinction between constructive feedback and useless critiques... we don't want to live in an echo chamber.

alan3wilson

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jun 26, 2016
100%. Life it too short man, if you chill and talk with friends who are negative and put you down, you cut them off in real life, you block them on facebook/skype/whatsapp/phone contacts, etc, and move on with your life and keep pushing forward. Simple as that. I've done this with many losers over the years.

LOL and I think you always had only one social network account not multiples ahah

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Acknowledge their opinion, wish them luck and go back to your business.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
I'm curious.

Perhaps some of you that love to debate real-life losers and nobodies can help me with this genuine curiosity.

To understand my curiosity, allow me to state a few assumptions/facts that I think we can all agree upon:

Fact/assumption #1: Actions speak LOUDER than words.

Fact/assumption #2: We all have a universal desire to get the losers/doubters/haters to SHUT UP.

Assuming these are are both true, doesn't it make sense to focus only on actions, especially when shutting up the haters is a primary goal?

The actions of a champion roar above the noise.

A riddle: Which one of these is not like the others? @Amon @axiom @Omega

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.