The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to overcome the anxiety of failure

Anything related to matters of the mind

adoredunchin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jun 18, 2013
So I see this everyday on this forum. People have these great ideas and they all get pumped up. Start to create a website, a logo hell even a brand name.
But after a while the enthusiasm starts fade away and all the "what if" questions start to occur.

What if I don't find a costumer?
What if I'm doing this the wrong way?
What if I fail?

So what happens next? Right, they stop everything. You better stay in your comfortzone. Instead of getting up at 5AM you rather hit snooze and keep it warm and fluffy.

But guess what, failure is exactly the same as success. But don't listen to me. Listen to someone having the same thoughts. Failing over 6 years and still keep grinding. Listen to a top-selling author who is making millions!

Although I don't completely agree with her about the passion thing, her speech is marvelous.

Perhaps it inspires and helps @MJ DeMarco to write another kickass book ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.