The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to make it more profitable

mosdef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Apr 1, 2014
First I would like to thank everyone on this forum. Has since last year been making money outside my slowlane job. Thanks.

My Situation: Created one product and imported another from China.

Profit: Varies from 30$/month to 600$/month. I only sell in my home country. Want to sell in bigger markets like Ebay or Amazon.

Problem: Cant compete with sellers outside my country. Why? Because my shipping time is longer, and sellers in the bigger markets like Great Britain, France, Germany and so on can offer free shipping and I can't. What do I do give up? Nope, tried to import more products and focus on market in my country. Problem is that the market is so small that I only sell about 1-2 products each month. And i have been looking for more products to add for about 12 months now.

Question 1: Can I somehow compete with sellers in the biggers markets? Feels like i tried every possible way. Even cut my profits in half to be able to compete with them but still not possible since their shipping is going to be faster and cheaper.

Question 2: Can I somehow increase sales in my home country? Can't seem to find products that sell more than 1-2 each month. 12 months and no progress.

I'm not ready to give up just yet. The feeling of making money while I'm sleeping is amazing. Even if its just 100$.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

caezlar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Apr 11, 2014
HK,China
I source consumer Electronics to a UK partner, each order value only 300-500 usd, 10 orders per month, send only by DHL, 4-7 days, shipping time is not long. We have cooperated 2 years.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.