The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to improve your sales process

Marketing, social media, advertising
Information can provide an anvantage.
Then, those, who can search for right information, and do it fast, will have an advantage.

What was the problem?
I didn't know how to find relevant leads for cold calls, and how to do it efficiently.
For my work i need information about who makes decisions, their name and mail, their phone number.
Also i need to know about the company - does it have enough budget for our services? Do they hold events for employees? When do they do this?
The solution was OSINT - open source intelligence.
And to be precise - Google Dorking.

What is that?
If you don't want to search for crumbs of information on the company's website for half an hour, you can specificate the search query so that the results would be narrow and precise. That is the essense of google dorking.

What do i use?
A list of comands that i use all the time
You can specify the query with "". So it would fetch results with these exact words in them.
site:linkedin will show the results only from linkedin, so you can scout accounts this way.
Intext:CEO will show the results in which these words are used
Filetype:txt will show only these files - can be used to search for reports, lists, documents, etc

It can be used to avoid bad companies, by gathering info about their state of things and employees. You also can find emails and names, but it can be tricky sometimes.
Your imagination is the limit.

Also, shotout to The Cyber Mentor - i learned a lot from him.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
A

Anon45x4yB

Information can provide an anvantage.
Then, those, who can search for right information, and do it fast, will have an advantage.

What was the problem?
I didn't know how to find relevant leads for cold calls, and how to do it efficiently.
For my work i need information about who makes decisions, their name and mail, their phone number.
Also i need to know about the company - does it have enough budget for our services? Do they hold events for employees? When do they do this?
The solution was OSINT - open source intelligence.
And to be precise - Google Dorking.

What is that?
If you don't want to search for crumbs of information on the company's website for half an hour, you can specificate the search query so that the results would be narrow and precise. That is the essense of google dorking.

What do i use?
A list of comands that i use all the time
You can specify the query with "". So it would fetch results with these exact words in them.
site:linkedin will show the results only from linkedin, so you can scout accounts this way.
Intext:CEO will show the results in which these words are used
Filetype:txt will show only these files - can be used to search for reports, lists, documents, etc

It can be used to avoid bad companies, by gathering info about their state of things and employees. You also can find emails and names, but it can be tricky sometimes.
Your imagination is the limit.

Also, shotout to The Cyber Mentor - i learned a lot from him.
Google Dorking is absolutely great !

I recently heard about an extension that scrap email adresses from website (frequently used for any kind of online service based businesses)

Check out "Hunter - Email Finder Extension": Hunter - Email Finder Extension

Alexander Mish

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Nov 3, 2023
Google Dorking is absolutely great !

I recently heard about an extension that scrap email adresses from website (frequently used for any kind of online service based businesses)

Check out "Hunter - Email Finder Extension": Hunter - Email Finder Extension
Email scrappers are useful for sure, though they can be buggy sometimes - not showing all emails, or showing them only when you are on "contacts" page, for example.
So i thought it wouldn't hurt to get more instruments to use :)
I can tell about other scrappers, If you want.

A

Anon45x4yB

Email scrappers are useful for sure, though they can be buggy sometimes - not showing all emails, or showing them only when you are on "contacts" page, for example.
So i thought it wouldn't hurt to get more instruments to use :)
I can tell about other scrappers, If you want.
Hey
Do you know other instruments/scrappers that are more reliable?
Keep it up

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.