The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to identify sand and stones to be most effective ?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Rim

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jan 27, 2020
France
I could have lots of things to do, to fill my day and flourish in it, like taking classes, reading books, taking training that I bought
make my animation videos,

But will it help me reach my goal quickly? That is to say generate cash flow for now

I started my micro business more than a year ago and my pro account has been capped at $ 1,400 for a long month and I don't know how to increase this

I noticed that I scatter a lot, for example I started my day tidying up my mailbox, but I doubt that it would be 80/20, in fact I was very hesitant to write this message because I do not want to be identify with a whining person and don't know what to do

I'm just, I don't know how to say it and if as an entrepreneur you have already encountered this, you are so used to it that you cannot climb up to see where you are and identify the path fastlane to follow, identify sand and large stones to use Stephen Covey's example,

I have read TMF and I tell myself that I have no excuse everything is there and I should get there to see more clearly in my situation? I feel very guilty for dispersing myself as well, for example there now I tell myself that I will take care of my accounting ie collecting the invoices corresponding to the levy of 6 dollas for these costs there ect, but at the bottom of the month I know i procrastinate,

I feel like I have an ocean of things to do, but I don't know which direction to take to get to the beach as quickly as possible

Mj reminder in TMF that the fastlane process cannot be delegated, because we learn wisdom, we evolve on a personal level I really appreciated this reflection and it made me understand that time that I do not earn anything money level, I gain enormously on a personal level it allows me to know myself better and to become better, and to bring maximum happiness to others,

Surprisingly, I find myself much richer now that I am in the fastlane (admittedly at the very beginning and it is true that it is difficult, but I hold on) with 1400, than when I was 20,000 and in the slow lane (even if I'm still there a little) where i was unhappy

I am very grateful for that because I know that as MJ says, money is everywhere, relationships, freedom and health are the real wealth

Sometimes I tell myself that I might need a coach, but it still costs money and I must say that it does not reassure me

Thanks for reading all the way, it helps me to share with others on this issue

ps: my apologies for the quality of the text, i am french and i use google translation to translate the article

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
I could have lots of things to do, to fill my day and flourish in it, like taking classes, reading books, taking training that I bought
make my animation videos,

But will it help me reach my goal quickly? That is to say generate cash flow for now

I started my micro business more than a year ago and my pro account has been capped at $ 1,400 for a long month and I don't know how to increase this

I noticed that I scatter a lot, for example I started my day tidying up my mailbox, but I doubt that it would be 80/20, in fact I was very hesitant to write this message because I do not want to be identify with a whining person and don't know what to do

I'm just, I don't know how to say it and if as an entrepreneur you have already encountered this, you are so used to it that you cannot climb up to see where you are and identify the path fastlane to follow, identify sand and large stones to use Stephen Covey's example,

I have read TMF and I tell myself that I have no excuse everything is there and I should get there to see more clearly in my situation? I feel very guilty for dispersing myself as well, for example there now I tell myself that I will take care of my accounting ie collecting the invoices corresponding to the levy of 6 dollas for these costs there ect, but at the bottom of the month I know i procrastinate,

I feel like I have an ocean of things to do, but I don't know which direction to take to get to the beach as quickly as possible

Mj reminder in TMF that the fastlane process cannot be delegated, because we learn wisdom, we evolve on a personal level I really appreciated this reflection and it made me understand that time that I do not earn anything money level, I gain enormously on a personal level it allows me to know myself better and to become better, and to bring maximum happiness to others,

Surprisingly, I find myself much richer now that I am in the fastlane (admittedly at the very beginning and it is true that it is difficult, but I hold on) with 1400, than when I was 20,000 and in the slow lane (even if I'm still there a little) where i was unhappy

I am very grateful for that because I know that as MJ says, money is everywhere, relationships, freedom and health are the real wealth

Sometimes I tell myself that I might need a coach, but it still costs money and I must say that it does not reassure me

Thanks for reading all the way, it helps me to share with others on this issue

ps: my apologies for the quality of the text, i am french and i use google translation to translate the article
@Rim you are experiencing what most of us have gone through and many will go through multiple times. I recommend you celebrate this as a sign that you are truly committed to the Fastlane. Imagine what fascinating things you'll learn on this journey and what a beautiful sight when you see that one stone among all those grains of sand that will make the difference. Slow lane thinkers and sidewalkers never get to experience this angst or the joy it eventually brings.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.