The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How To Help Others?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
You might be wondering what I mean by the title.

Well, my question is, I know like 5 people who have good skills that they can sell but the still work 9-5 jobs.

How should I get them to start a business?

Should I just wait for them to have a FTE? I have told them yet.

I gave one of them TMF for them to read, I can wait to see if they have a skill, problem or something they can fix.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
631%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Glad to hear you’re massively successful and rich and have a billion dollars and have accomplished all of your goals and have run out of things to do so now you’ve taken up the fun hobby of trying to turn dorks into winners.

Oh…no? You haven’t accomplished anything big yet? Then don’t worry about them, worry about offering a product or service that pays you in scalable profits and grow it. Do that first, you will realize as your become better that you shouldn’t be around them anyways, your new group of associates will all be competent enough to help themselves.

You should be around friends that piss you off because they’re kicking a$$ and they make fun of you for only having a few locations for your company.

Help yourself.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.