What's new

How to give back?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Roland

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Aug 24, 2013
Messages
266
Location
UK
Rep Bank
$1,340
User Power: 195%
Hi all,

First of all, I am not sure that this is the best place to post this so please move it if appropriate.

It has been a few weeks since I started to post here and I have already got very valuable help and feedback from some members here. As I have not succeeded yet, I was thinking about how I could try and help people myself.

I don't have a lot of money, I don't have a successful business yet, neither a big networj but I do have a few skills that might be helpful to some of you. So here you are, I have lived and worked in France, Spain, the UK, Colombia (South America) and in a smaller extend Germany. I can speak French and Spanish perfectly and although my English is my poorest language I stil can understand and make me understand.

So, if you have anything you need translated (website pages for example or anything else) or if you have any question about these cultures/business cultures, feel free to ask.

I know it is not a lot but it is a starting point and I will update this post if I can help with something else.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo, gappz zua tjuamf nipvoup ov cideati O xet huoph vu etl zua e raitvoup epzxez!

Nz icuult esi timmoph qsivvz ximm iwiszxjisi up enebup iydiqv...Gsepdi. O jewi ciip vumf vjev vji Gsipdj qsigis e foggisipv qmevgusn gus cazoph icuult. Duamf zua djidl vjot uav gus ni qmieti? Xuamf ci nutv eqqsidoevowi.
 
Esi zua tasi vji qsucmin ot dunoph gsun vji qmevgusn?
O fup'v lpux xjev zuas icuult esi ecuav cav nz gostv vjuahjv xet: ot vji vuqod ecuav tunivjoph vji Gsipdjt esi opvisitvif op?
Epuvjis quopv O xuamf vsz og O xisi zua: duamf zua jewi zuas icuul vseptmevif opvu Gsipdj. Emvjuahj Iphmotj ot veahjv ev tdjuum iwiszxjisi pux, vji miwim ot tvomm wisz mux epf O fup'v lpux e muv ug qiuqmi xju xuamf caz e cuul op iphmotj.
Epf ecuav vji gusnev, e muv ug qiuqmi esi tvomm raovi tipvonipvemz evvedjif vu umf getjoup qeqis cuult tu fiqipfoph up xju zuas cuul ot effsitif vu, vjot dep ci e tmuxoph gedvus.
Epf metv quopv O en katv vjoploph ecuav (cav vjot ot puv nz esie ug iyqisvoti tu katv veli ov et ep ofie), O lpux vjev vjisi ot e mex op Gsepdi sihamevoph vji qsodit ug vji cuult tu zuas temit nez ci onqedvif cz vjot.

Juqi vjot jimqt
 
jo, vjeplt gus siqmzoph. O'mm tipf e qn xovj fiveomt
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom