...
Long story short.
I know many web startup companies get a free sponsors to help them lower cost and to get start. I am just wondering how to approach in the real world.
I am willing to promote other business on my site in exchange to get sponsors to lower my initial cost on dedicated hosting, marketing, printing and etc.
I am also looking into local TV, radio stations and newspapers, but I am not sure where to get start. I tried few contacts locally, but they are not interested in support other companies at the current economy situation. So I guess I need to make strong points somehow, but how?
Any suggestion will be great!
Thanks!
Long story short.
I know many web startup companies get a free sponsors to help them lower cost and to get start. I am just wondering how to approach in the real world.
I am willing to promote other business on my site in exchange to get sponsors to lower my initial cost on dedicated hosting, marketing, printing and etc.
I am also looking into local TV, radio stations and newspapers, but I am not sure where to get start. I tried few contacts locally, but they are not interested in support other companies at the current economy situation. So I guess I need to make strong points somehow, but how?
Any suggestion will be great!
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
