AshanD
New Contributor
Hi all,
I am starting a B2B service that generates leads for professionals such as dentists, lawyers, accountants etc. I'll make a post with all the details after things get running, but the nutshell is that I convert local traffic searching for these business and list my phone numbers (and emails) to contact the professionals from. These phone numbers have a background "whisper" message that tells the business the leads was sent by me.
I am planning on offering 5 free leads to the business so that they see my service has value before they invest anything with me. The problem is talking to the person in charge. I could leave my offer with the secretary/receptionist but this will be taken much less seriously than if I could actually get the professional on the line and tell him what I'm offering.
I'm sure some of you guys deal with this issue. Any suggestions?
I am starting a B2B service that generates leads for professionals such as dentists, lawyers, accountants etc. I'll make a post with all the details after things get running, but the nutshell is that I convert local traffic searching for these business and list my phone numbers (and emails) to contact the professionals from. These phone numbers have a background "whisper" message that tells the business the leads was sent by me.
I am planning on offering 5 free leads to the business so that they see my service has value before they invest anything with me. The problem is talking to the person in charge. I could leave my offer with the secretary/receptionist but this will be taken much less seriously than if I could actually get the professional on the line and tell him what I'm offering.
I'm sure some of you guys deal with this issue. Any suggestions?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
