The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to get investors/partners and how to get a mentor ?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Losspost

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 6, 2020
Hello,

This is some kind of double question. I am currently working on my idea "Shop Local". I have started by creating a Mock-up App and creating a short presentation about the idea and its features as well as its benefits. The next steps, in my eyes, would be to get investors and create the app. That's the problem for me. I was looking for partners to help me in this regard. As an example: We have a Project called "Heimat Shoppen" which tries to get people to buy more locally. The thing is, how do I approach them? Should I just call them? Should I Write an email? What should I write in this email? So far I would describe my idea in a few words, add my presentation and the Mock-up. But here again I do have the next problem. If they agree to partner with me, what should I ask for? Should I ask for a developer, money, legal advice, ... ?

In the end it seems that is not only one but many problems I am currently facing. And I would guess that new ones will pop up after I solved the previous. My best bet would be to look for a mentor helping me with these questions. Sadly I have no Idea where to find this "mentor". The Problem is the following. We have a founder service at our university, sadly most of the offering is only for people who want to stay in the same place or at least one member of it. Then there is another founder service on the universities I am planning to go but here again it's only for students, and I am currently not one at this universities. Do you have an Idea where else I could find a mentor? I have to add that I am currently living in Germany but would also consider going elsewhere.

Have a nice day,
Tobias

How to get investors/partners and how to get a mentor ?​

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.