The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to get a killer deal in front of local area businesses?

Marketing, social media, advertising

realcoolguy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Jun 20, 2022
Cosmos, Minnesota
The deal wins and is beyond compelling. 2 free months just to try us. That becomes 3 months free if they love us and sign up for a year. The service is very good, the price beats our competitors in the area as well.

How do I get this in front of businesses? Having a debate with someone who HATES cold calling and HATES when any drops in to 'solicit'.

Again the idea is we aren't offering the deal forever so we'd like to have eyeballs considering it. Looking at what the local chambers can do but decided to ask here.

How do you get your killer offer in front of businesses in your area?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hong_Kong

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Apr 7, 2022
The deal wins and is beyond compelling. 2 free months just to try us. That becomes 3 months free if they love us and sign up for a year. The service is very good, the price beats our competitors in the area as well.

How do I get this in front of businesses? Having a debate with someone who HATES cold calling and HATES when any drops in to 'solicit'.

Again the idea is we aren't offering the deal forever so we'd like to have eyeballs considering it. Looking at what the local chambers can do but decided to ask here.

How do you know its a killer offer without knowing who your customer is and where you find them? Figure out that first, then work on how you can help them.

realcoolguy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Jun 20, 2022
Cosmos, Minnesota
How do you know its a killer offer without knowing who your customer is and where you find them? Figure out that first, then work on how you can help them.
You know you're right. The plan is to reach out, learn, then solve problems. But we have one of the early clients we converted convinced we can just walk up and down the highway and clean up.

I'm taking your advice to heart though. I won't just assume everything. But I know our initial offer will generate conversations.

Thanks for the reply

hatedsalesrep

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jul 2, 2017
Orlando, FL
What deal are you are offering? .

Also, 'Having a debate with someone who HATES cold calling' who is this person debating you? Cold calling definitely works and whoever hates it, is because they suck at making the calls. People aren't replying to emails.

Similarly, as BigRomeDawg said, if you are local - walk in and ask. People won't be as rude face to face and you can influence via non-verbals much better.

Paul David

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 17, 2015
England

2 months free only becomes compelling if the person has a "need' for your services and deems the problem your solution solves more painful by remaining where they are rather than using you.

What is it exactly you're offering to local businesses?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.