The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to find that inner passion again after you get a bit too comfortable?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Kasual

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Feb 16, 2021
Hi guys, I'm 23, coming from Europe and currently making about 6x the national average salary with web design services. Life has been good, business is also good and I think I started getting a bit too comfortable. I don't find that same energy for prospecting, cold calls, meetings and closing deals like I did before, because I know that in the end, I can still live very very comfortable comparing to basically everybody else in my country. I could try to reach 8, 9, 10x the national salary, but somehow I don't care because it's just numbers that I won't use anyway because I live frugally.

Were any of you in that same position? How did you find your inner passion again and what methods / tactics / books / whatever helped you the most to achieve that?

Best regards and have a great weekend!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I can relate to that. I'm going to bed but wanted to post a quick answer before to get the conversation going.

If you don't care about making more money because you don't need it, then don't use it as a motivator.

Find another reason why you want to grow your business.

Maybe you could help your parents financially. Maybe you could hire some people and give them a job. Maybe you could support your favorite non-profit. Or maybe more money from your current business would help you start a bigger, more exciting project.

And if you don't want to grow the business but instead want to improve another aspect of your life, then go for that.

Also, maybe my website would appeal to you as its main theme is to never get too comfortable:

Here are two articles of mine that you may find relevant:

Kasual

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Feb 16, 2021
I can relate to that. I'm going to bed but wanted to post a quick answer before to get the conversation going.

If you don't care about making more money because you don't need it, then don't use it as a motivator.

Find another reason why you want to grow your business.

Maybe you could help your parents financially. Maybe you could hire some people and give them a job. Maybe you could support your favorite non-profit. Or maybe more money from your current business would help you start a bigger, more exciting project.

And if you don't want to grow the business but instead want to improve another aspect of your life, then go for that.

Also, maybe my website would appeal to you as its main theme is to never get too comfortable:

Here are two articles of mine that you may find relevant:

Oh great, thank you for such an in-depth response. Will definitely check it out.

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
Hi guys, I'm 23, coming from Europe and currently making about 6x the national average salary with web design services. Life has been good, business is also good and I think I started getting a bit too comfortable. I don't find that same energy for prospecting, cold calls, meetings and closing deals like I did before, because I know that in the end, I can still live very very comfortable comparing to basically everybody else in my country. I could try to reach 8, 9, 10x the national salary, but somehow I don't care because it's just numbers that I won't use anyway because I live frugally.

Were any of you in that same position? How did you find your inner passion again and what methods / tactics / books / whatever helped you the most to achieve that?

Best regards and have a great weekend!
interesting, I want to become a web developer, I'm not still in this position. so tell me how did you get to this level? When did you start designing websites?
What plans do you have in place to gain recognition?.
Explain me your way to prospect, cold calls , meeting and closing deals. Thank.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

msufan

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Mar 13, 2013
So you're living your dream life?

Congrats.

No more goals left? You could die tonight and be totally cool with it?

Everything in the world is just fine and you wouldn't like to see anything any different?

Nice.
In fairness, maybe he has additional goals but they don't require more income that what he currently makes?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.