What's new

Finding an advisor/coach/mentor to hire for content site acquisition

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

wouldntitbenice

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Aug 13, 2018
Messages
23
Rep Bank
$145
User Power: 78%
I hope I'm placing this in the right place.

I'm looking for suggestions of someone, or suggestions for how to find someone, to hire to help me vet content sites that are for sale. My technical skills are above average, and I've taken SEO courses and read countless articles to try to improve those skills, but I find no amount of academic knowledge gives me the confidence to look at a content site and understand it's value. I'm not looking for someone to find listings, broker a deal, or even look through dozens of deals; I'm looking for someone with real world experience building, running, and buying content websites, that can help me avoid black and grey hat SEO, PBNs, declining niches, etc. I know how to navigate Google Analytics, but I don't know what a good bounce rate number is, or exit rate, or if 24,000 keywords is actually good for a given niche. I'm willing to do the leg work required, but I'd like to have someone to lean on.

I've done some cold emailing (is that the equivalent term of cold calling), but I'd like to expand the net or perhaps find someone here. My target is a site generating $50-75K a year.

For those feeling really generous with their time, what questions should I ask to those I may hire in this role?

Thank you.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Nezci siedj uav vu Fun Ximmt gsun Upgumou.dun. Duum fafi, ji nohjv ci ecmi vu jimq zua uav.
 
Nezci siedj uav vu Fun Ximmt gsun Upgumou.dun. Duum fafi, ji nohjv ci ecmi vu jimq zua uav.
Vjepl zua, cav ov muult moli Upgumou ot qasimz e qsowevi iraovz gosn pux, xjodj ot foggisipv gsun xjev O hevjis vjiz fof: jimqoph cazist gopf catopittit epf vjip sap vjuti gus vji cazis.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom