GThreepwood
New Contributor
- Joined
- Sep 12, 2012
- Messages
- 56
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 43%
Hey everyone,
I hope you're doing great!
I have an idea for a unique piece of clothing for pets actually
I've got the general design in my brain right now, and going to make a super-crude prototype "garage style" and if it works out I'd like to get a *real* well thought out design mocked up and then actually manufactured.
Honestly, I have no idea how to design clothes in a way that a manufacturer would understand, or who to even contact at all.
I've done some googling, and looked around here a bit, the best I've found is ThomasNet® - Product Sourcing and Supplier Discovery Platform so far for manufacturers.
But I wanted to see if anyone has any pointers or could send me down the right path.
I really appreciate your help, and happy Wednesday!
-Sean
I hope you're doing great!
I have an idea for a unique piece of clothing for pets actually
I've got the general design in my brain right now, and going to make a super-crude prototype "garage style" and if it works out I'd like to get a *real* well thought out design mocked up and then actually manufactured.
Honestly, I have no idea how to design clothes in a way that a manufacturer would understand, or who to even contact at all.
I've done some googling, and looked around here a bit, the best I've found is ThomasNet® - Product Sourcing and Supplier Discovery Platform so far for manufacturers.
But I wanted to see if anyone has any pointers or could send me down the right path.
I really appreciate your help, and happy Wednesday!
-Sean
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
