The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to coordinate cust. payment vouchers between 100's of different vendors

SeePetey

Highly Trained Ape
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Mar 8, 2012
Elsewhere
I'm developing my processes and I have encountered a question that I can't figure out on my own.

My process is outlined here:

1. My website will display several possible referral choices when a customer requires a particular service.
  2. My website will process the transaction for the service to be rendered by a 3rd party business, customer is presented with a voucher (digital or hard-copy) to be presented when they arrive at the chosen vendor for service.
  3. 3rd party business renders the service.
  4. I pay the 3rd party business 30 days after service has been completed.

My problem is this: How do I efficiently coordinate the issuance of payment vouchers to customers? I will be dealing with hundreds of different businesses in my city alone and not everyone uses the same point-of-sale technology.

If anyone knows of any resources (books, companies that do this sort of thing, etc) I would greatly appreciate any feedback!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
The customer is paying you and you want to pay the business?

If so I would set it up like Group-on where they go to YOUR website to pay. Then you pay the businesses however you like

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.