I have an idea to potentially generate income.
I would generate traffic via Facebook ads. It would be a pretty typical sales funnel that would end with them providing their info, or possibly clicking a referral link. Then, if it was their info, I could generate leads from that traffic.
But, the area this is in would require the person to divulge information that could lead to identity theft (not to me, but to the company that I am referring them to) if I were unscrupulous and referred them to a non-reputable party.
So, how can I build trust so they would be willing to provide info me their info and therefore the lead?
I would generate traffic via Facebook ads. It would be a pretty typical sales funnel that would end with them providing their info, or possibly clicking a referral link. Then, if it was their info, I could generate leads from that traffic.
But, the area this is in would require the person to divulge information that could lead to identity theft (not to me, but to the company that I am referring them to) if I were unscrupulous and referred them to a non-reputable party.
So, how can I build trust so they would be willing to provide info me their info and therefore the lead?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
