The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to Build an App Empire: Can You Create the Next Instagram?

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth
D

DeletedUser2

Chads a good guy, built some quality apps but more importantly he build a portfolio of apps and did well. his book is good, and his system is good.

We have launched a app dev company after talking with him at length. currently have 4 apps we are rolling out. the goal is to push that to 5-10 apps per month.

Tim Ferris is pushing the book and launch of chads new course that is coming out. he was filming all this week, as well as 2 interviews with 60 MIN.

his book is a good general overview, but his course is actually going to be great in depth "how to" so if you are thinking of doing apps, i would recommend it. (we previewed some content for Chad recently and its solid stuff) as with anything, its execution. reading about it is not going to make you any money.

oddball

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Mar 8, 2011
Austin, TX
I actually looked at his book a month or so ago, after seeing this article I might pick it up and read it over. Will also have to take a look at his course then too.

JASpinnato

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Apr 9, 2011
CT
After reading the article, I picked up the book and read it. It's well written and he does seem to walk you through his exact process of how he created successful mobile apps. It will be interesting to see who can take his model and execute it just like he did.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

oddball

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Mar 8, 2011
Austin, TX
Just downloaded the book tonight and started reading it, pretty good so far.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.