The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

how to be focus in his objectives??

Anything related to matters of the mind

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
In achieving our various objectives over the next five years, successively annual, monthly, weekly and finally daily. .I would like each of us, especially those of us who are still at the starting stage, to ask ourselves the questions that I am going to list in the lines a little further on.
in this short article. .asking these questions will allow us not to disperse over enormous daily tasks and allow us to avoid losing sight of our objectives set in a somewhat distant time. .thanks to the book by Gary Keller and Papasan entitled ''THE ONE THING'' that I have been able to know them and I use them when I feel that I begin by dispersing my attention on what I am doing. .so I decided to share them with you, maybe it will help you or maybe someone could add a comment that would be useful for me and for others. They go in the same direction as "MY FASTLANE DAY" by dad MJ.
Without going very far, here are these questions;
.the biggest question; What is one thing I can do in my life that makes more sense to me and to the world, and that would make everything else easier?
To achieve our goals, it's good to think big but we have to act small. .For this, the previous question must be broken down into five questions, namely:
1- to achieve my life goal What thing can I do in the next five years to be on the right path?
2- what to do this year to reach my goal in five?
.3- what to do this month to achieve my annual goal?
4-And still what to do this week to achieve my monthly goal?
5- And finally what to do today to achieve my weekly goal?
.finding a good answer to these questions will allow us to stay focused on our priority activities, while pursuing our life purpose.

Feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks for reading.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.