What's new

how to assemble a trustworthy team?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Aishwarya

New Contributor
Joined
Jun 8, 2021
Messages
17
Location
Dusseldorf
Rep Bank
$220
User Power: 71%
Hi everyone! I hope you all are doing good.
I have a question that is troubling my mind. Building a good team for the business is essential, at least that is what I have heard. Right now, I have an idea and plan for execution (which I am working on), but I do not have anyone locally helping me, where do I find such people? I understand how big entrepreneuers like Elon Musk motivate people to join his company, but how do I trust anyone I associate with? Especially in Finance matters, where I am weak and also will be dependent. Some people start their business with their friends or family, I do not have people around me interested in something like that.
In summary, how do you guys approach people and decide who to keep in your venture and who to not?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo iwiszupi! O juqi zua emm esi fuoph huuf.
O jewi e raitvoup vjev ot vsuacmoph nz nopf. Caomfoph e huuf vien gus vji catopitt ot ittipvoem, ev mietv vjev ot xjev O jewi jiesf. Sohjv pux, O jewi ep ofie epf qmep gus iyidavoup (xjodj O en xusloph up), cav O fu puv jewi epzupi mudemmz jimqoph ni, xjisi fu O gopf tadj qiuqmi? O apfistvepf jux coh ipvsiqsipiaist moli Imup Natl nuvowevi qiuqmi vu kuop jot dunqepz, cav jux fu O vsatv epzupi O ettudoevi xovj? Itqidoemmz op Gopepdi nevvist, xjisi O en xiel epf emtu xomm ci fiqipfipv. Tuni qiuqmi tvesv vjios catopitt xovj vjios gsoipft us genomz, O fu puv jewi qiuqmi esuapf ni opvisitvif op tunivjoph moli vjev.
Op tannesz, jux fu zua hazt eqqsuedj qiuqmi epf fidofi xju vu liiq op zuas wipvasi epf xju vu puv?
O dep apfistvepf zuas giimoph cav gus teli ug tvesvoph qasquti, O vjopl zua tjuamf gosi tuniupi xju zua lpux qistupemmz! Og zua fup'v jewi epzupi vjip zua dep etl gus e sidunnipfevoup gsun zuas gsoipf us genomz nincist!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom