I'm living in South of France, and right now I'm in the process of surrounding myself and meeting/networking with successful people and millionaires. I'm going to really push myself out of the comfort zone with this.
My question is, what's the best way to approach millionaires? And what's the best place to meet them?
I think the best and most natural way of doing it is by trying to add and give value. But what do they see as value?
I'm living close to Monaco where there's a lot of rich people so the opportunities are there, I just need to have a good plan of how to move forward with this.
Let's say for example if I see someone I know is successful on the street, or that look successful.
What's a good approach? What should you not say to disrespect them? What do most people say? Maybe MJ or other millionaires here on the forum can answer these questions from their own experiences.
I got a clear purpose of why I want to meet them, so it's not to waste their time or anything like that..
If you don't think this is a good idea, let me know why. I appreciate any thoughts on this!
My question is, what's the best way to approach millionaires? And what's the best place to meet them?
I think the best and most natural way of doing it is by trying to add and give value. But what do they see as value?
I'm living close to Monaco where there's a lot of rich people so the opportunities are there, I just need to have a good plan of how to move forward with this.
Let's say for example if I see someone I know is successful on the street, or that look successful.
What's a good approach? What should you not say to disrespect them? What do most people say? Maybe MJ or other millionaires here on the forum can answer these questions from their own experiences.
I got a clear purpose of why I want to meet them, so it's not to waste their time or anything like that..
If you don't think this is a good idea, let me know why. I appreciate any thoughts on this!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
