Govern Mental
PARKED
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2013
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$25
$25
This thread is for anyone who has built a solid content-based business within the past year or two. It seems to me that the old ways of doing things in this arena (i.e. books, ebooks, etc.) has been progressively phased out by something more "modern." The question is... what?
Has content seen a shift toward online videos, or seminars/classes, or even one-on-one coaching? Or are the more conventional approaches still equally popular today as they were a few years ago?
Now, I'm thinking in terms of "how-to" content, or information. I have a few ideas in my head right now, but I want to make sure I take the most efficient path, from marketing my information to distribution, before I take any big steps.
Perhaps my hunch is wrong, but I just want to get some feedback from people who have been there and done that in this area as far as how exactly it was done and where they see the most profit coming from.
Thanks for the feedback.
Has content seen a shift toward online videos, or seminars/classes, or even one-on-one coaching? Or are the more conventional approaches still equally popular today as they were a few years ago?
Now, I'm thinking in terms of "how-to" content, or information. I have a few ideas in my head right now, but I want to make sure I take the most efficient path, from marketing my information to distribution, before I take any big steps.
Perhaps my hunch is wrong, but I just want to get some feedback from people who have been there and done that in this area as far as how exactly it was done and where they see the most profit coming from.
Thanks for the feedback.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
