The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How many of you use woocommerce, opencart, prestashop, shopify,magento for your Ecommerce business.

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
Hi Fastlaners,
I am in process of building my software development company, I need your feedback on one of my product.

would you guys purchase Mobile App(ios and android) with a future free upgrade to windows and mac?

I will charge
$1000 to customize the app UI with your logo, brand color fonts, and uploading its app store.

$2000 when you provide UI and we will customize it as it is, and $30 per hour if the change is not according to UI

$5000 a designer will discuss with you and take your feedback on it, once you are satisfied we will take care of all the technical aspects.

for maintenance I will be subscription based for 50 to 200 USD a month.

if you plan to leave we will give you your source code.

my question here is, am I being reasonable with pricing and would you buy it

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
anyone

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Don't mull over pricing. Get your first client.

OneLife

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 8, 2019
Israel
I pay you to build what? Didn't really understand what kind of apps you're building, and what do they have to do with ecommerce platforms?

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
I pay you to build what? Didn't really understand what kind of apps you're building, and what do they have to do with ecommerce platforms?
Suppose you are a brand and use the above mentioned platform for your eCommerce store.
Now you want to have a mobile app version of your eCommerce store build without hassel of hiring designer and developers, also you want it fast.
Thats where I offer my service.

OneLife

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 8, 2019
Israel
Suppose you are a brand and use the above mentioned platform for your eCommerce store.
Now you want to have a mobile app version of your eCommerce store build without hassel of hiring designer and developers, also you want it fast.
Thats where I offer my service.

Why would I want an app if I can just optimize my online store for mobile as much as i can?

(not being offensive, just trying to understand)

Last edited:

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
Why would I want an app if I can just optimize my online store for mobile as much as i can?

(not being offensive, just trying to understand)
Yes you can, with pwa its now easier but lots of people don't know that they could install the website without app store

Please refer the below mentioned sites, its properly explained there, better than I can

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
@OneLife want to know your opinion, does this makes sense to you?

OneLife

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 8, 2019
Israel
@OneLife want to know your opinion, does this makes sense to you?

For a typical, small ecommerce store it wouldn't make sense (just my opinion)

If you're going to sell this service to legitimate, established brands then it would make sense, but then again - how big is that need? Is it something that makes brand owners not sleep at night, or is it a small thing that just helps them get an extra 5-10% performance?

You're gonna have to find a way to see if brand owners are interested / willing to pay money for that kind of service.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.