The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How long do you expect to live?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Daemonyos

Eudaimonia.
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Aug 3, 2020
Austria
In a world that is waking up to the concepts of longevity and spirituality there is the open question of how old we'll be able to get.
Just cancel the possibility of having any kind of accident - but keep in your mind that there are still diseases like cancer and dementia you have to think about.

So, how much time do you think you have left and why?

I think, that, now that we got drugs like NAD and Epitalon, at least getting an extra 30 years of full health is completely possible.
The prerequesite being that you start optimizing in your 20s - e.g. optimal sleep, work, nutrition, exercise, social environment and performance - using different metrics to test and extend on these topics - or just having luck.
I hope to reach the 120s without any kind of mental deficiency, getting into my 80s without the typical problems with joints or my back some people get with 30 already.
Thinking about that our joints are not built for this I just have to say that it's not going to be a fun ride.
You could get deep into what variables affect aging, but if we go to the highest level you could say that we "only" need to regenerate faster than we degenerate.
So in the end - aging is just a disease.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Saavedra

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Aug 4, 2013
Not expecting to live longer than 70 due to the world burning (world war, western society collapse, virus... whatever), but preparing like i was going to. Planning on doing a huge party and committing some kind of suicide if the news of alzheimers / dementia breaks out. Or anything else that makes me a burden to society.

Anything but being a bitchy old grumpy baby boomer dragging everyone down trying to get to immortality.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.