The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How life has changed as a successful person/ millionaire?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Moazzam Ali

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Aug 31, 2018
Firstly, I'm not a millionaire, not even close to it. I am 18 years old, 19 next month and my life has been a bit chaotic since i was a kid and not in a good way too, family problems then mental health problems lead me to waste a lot of years and build a very "unique" mindset/goal. I dropped out of Uni because it was just too expensive and utterly useless and althought I disliked uni i still went because my parents and elders advised me to, and i thought i might give it a shot, anyways, I want a peaceful life and i dont mean a lazy life, im not lazy, i want a life where i can do what i want with not too many problems and growing up most of the thigs in wanted to do but couldnt was because of money.

Now, I work a full time job but i still have time for extra stuff so i try to learn as much as i can, i make music and am terrible at it but i improve everyday, im also working on businesses and although ive failed like 9 times i still feel like thats my ticket to MY paradise. I am a hard worker for the things i want so i truly believe i'll succeed. The only thing im afraid of is if i succeed and nothing changes, so i want to hear successful peoples stories where you came from and how it changed your life and do you have any advice for me?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
If you've failed 9 times at your age, that's probably good. It means you're trying things.

What do you expect to change? It almost sounds like you think the money itself will solve problems somehow. It won't. Money is a side effect. It's also an illusion invented to facilitate trade. Trade is the thing to understand.

Working on things like "what you think of yourself" and "what the guy in your head can get away with saying about you" is as important to becoming wealthy as anything else. If you're not on your own side, who will be?

The first thing that changes is what you think you can accomplish. The next thing is probably when you figure out how much you don't know. At some point you might realize how capable and valuable other people are; even people who you previously disregarded. Things don't just change after you get rich... a lot of them change on the way.

Moazzam Ali

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Aug 31, 2018
If you've failed 9 times at your age, that's probably good. It means you're trying things.

What do you expect to change? It almost sounds like you think the money itself will solve problems somehow. It won't. Money is a side effect. It's also an illusion invented to facilitate trade. Trade is the thing to understand.

Working on things like "what you think of yourself" and "what the guy in your head can get away with saying about you" is as important to becoming wealthy as anything else. If you're not on your own side, who will be?

The first thing that changes is what you think you can accomplish. The next thing is probably when you figure out how much you don't know. At some point you might realize how capable and valuable other people are; even people who you previously disregarded. Things don't just change after you get rich... a lot of them change on the way.
I guess i want financial freedom at a young age. I want time and money and i know thats difficult but i believe its possible, is it?

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
Read Demarco's all 3 books.

Browse/Surf this forum more often, there are so many Golden Threads to read.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
I guess i want financial freedom at a young age. I want time and money and i know thats difficult but i believe its possible, is it?

Of course it's possible. You are the master your environment, like every other member of our species. Start influencing it, within your abilities, one thing at a time. Focus on the things that move you toward your goal.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Anyone can do it. It is definitely a rewarding journey. Dive in and live this. Whole-a$$ everything you do. You’ll get results, but not without some sacrifice and some failure.

To give you some constructive criticism... Clear and precise written communication is one of the most important tools in business. Put more effort in to your writing skills, grammar and punctuation.

Moazzam Ali

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Aug 31, 2018
Anyone can do it. It is definitely a rewarding journey. Dive in and live this. Whole-a$$ everything you do. You’ll get results, but not without some sacrifice and some failure.

To give you some constructive criticism... Clear and precise written communication is one of the most important tools in business. Put more effort in to your writing skills, grammar and punctuation.
I see, I will try to work on it. Thanks a lot for the advice, I appreciate it!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.