The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How is Adam Neumann able to do that?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

GaussJordan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 3, 2023
How the Co-Founder of WeWork (Adam Neumann) was able to be very articulate, very eloquent, and convince everyone to invest in his start up?

I keep re-watching this interview, and it's as if he had prepared for every possible question beforehand.

I also find that the questions he was asked were very tough, and for someone like him it could really affect his reputation, so this isn't a normal interview, all the pressure was on him to deliver perfect answers, and for his given situation I think he did.

Here is the Link of the video that I'm referring to.

I'm only asking this question, because I aspire to be as persuading and articulate as he is.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgp-CM-gQik

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bounce Back

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Dec 30, 2023
Florida
Wait do you really think CEOs and influential people agree to interviews they don't know the questions to ahead of time? Maybe that is true less than 1% of the time I'd venture to guess.

Edit to add: and they have staff to help write the answers and legal to review it - I don't think boards would even allow a CEO to speak in a public interview without that level of control.

TheLearner

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Mar 17, 2018
DFW, USA
How the Co-Founder of WeWork (Adam Neumann) was able to be very articulate, very eloquent, and convince everyone to invest in his start up?

I keep re-watching this interview, and it's as if he had prepared for every possible question beforehand.

I also find that the questions he was asked were very tough, and for someone like him it could really affect his reputation, so this isn't a normal interview, all the pressure was on him to deliver perfect answers, and for his given situation I think he did.

Here is the Link of the video that I'm referring to.

I'm only asking this question, because I aspire to be as persuading and articulate as he is.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgp-CM-gQik
This documentary shows a little bit about how he would do multiple takes on camera or spend hours rehearsing what he'd say to someone (typically an investor) he is trying to sell. It mainly comes down to deliberate practice, and preparation, the guy put most of his energy in the ability to sell to people.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.