The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How I Generated Over $1,000,000 In just 2 Months This Year Dropshipping With Shopify

D

DeletedUser0287

God this is so cringe

Always stating sales rather than profit margin.

I don’t know if people realize, but people actually look at these sites as scams now.

Drop shipping from AliExpress is a scam.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Aunt Clyde

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 14, 2018
Long Island, NY
There are U. S. based dropshipping suppliers. You'll see if you Google it.

@Beast Of Ecom

Thanks for the post - dropshipping is definitely something I've been learning about and it seems to be an excellent gateway for starting a business with the long-term intention of building your own product.

As you stated - one of the issues I can foresee is that it does violate the "Barrier to Entry" of the CENTS philosophy. I just completed a course on dropshipping and the main method of product selection was through AliExpress.

I get it, it's easy but I am doing research to determine if there are other suppliers outside of AliExpress that can help me get away from the red ocean as they say.

Thanks for sharing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.