Tiffany
PARKED
Hello,
While stopping by SmartPassiveIncome blog's post on top five IM forum reviews, I'm glad I scrolled down to the comment section. Adrian, (sorry for not knowing your forum name here) wrote glowingly about Fastlane and invited us the readers to join and so here I am, a few hours later.
Personal stuff: I'm from the Bay Area, CA, married with 3 kids. I love reading and writing trashy romance and baking so often that my family threatens to disown me. Anything else would be way boring & TMI for you at this point.
Professional stuff:
-Social worker background (pitiful paycheck but can always go back if I have to start over)
-Currently own a home health care agency (lucrative, evergreen business, but government red tapes & worker comp are recurring nightmares)
-Part-time scraps buyer for a few oversea companies (quick but inconsistent income, depends too much on the weak dollar)
My reasons for being here at Fastlane:
-Last year, I tracked more online sales leads than from the Yellow Pages (I definitely need to learn all these SEO stuff)
-I'm not dishing offline businesses but hoping to discover less geographically-dependent ways of earning a living (yeah, at 41, I have a sudden urge to travel all over the world)
-I got my first real taste of IM (tiny money from writing) at the Warrior Forum but didn't really feel at home (I got lost there all the time)
-I'm eager to learn more about building businesses online but also to share if I do know something of value (I solemnly swear I will use the search function before any posting)
Thank you for letting me join Fastlane,
Tiffany
While stopping by SmartPassiveIncome blog's post on top five IM forum reviews, I'm glad I scrolled down to the comment section. Adrian, (sorry for not knowing your forum name here) wrote glowingly about Fastlane and invited us the readers to join and so here I am, a few hours later.
Personal stuff: I'm from the Bay Area, CA, married with 3 kids. I love reading and writing trashy romance and baking so often that my family threatens to disown me. Anything else would be way boring & TMI for you at this point.
Professional stuff:
-Social worker background (pitiful paycheck but can always go back if I have to start over)
-Currently own a home health care agency (lucrative, evergreen business, but government red tapes & worker comp are recurring nightmares)
-Part-time scraps buyer for a few oversea companies (quick but inconsistent income, depends too much on the weak dollar)
My reasons for being here at Fastlane:
-Last year, I tracked more online sales leads than from the Yellow Pages (I definitely need to learn all these SEO stuff)
-I'm not dishing offline businesses but hoping to discover less geographically-dependent ways of earning a living (yeah, at 41, I have a sudden urge to travel all over the world)
-I got my first real taste of IM (tiny money from writing) at the Warrior Forum but didn't really feel at home (I got lost there all the time)
-I'm eager to learn more about building businesses online but also to share if I do know something of value (I solemnly swear I will use the search function before any posting)
Thank you for letting me join Fastlane,
Tiffany
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
