The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How good or bad my idea is?

Idea threads

Would you download and play it?

• Yes! Sure!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zakir

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 25, 2015
I have an online mobile game idea based on trade economy sphere and help me please to develop this idea.

This game is based on interaction of players between each other where they will buy and sell virtual products(an iron or an aircraft)(simple trade economy). All products will have quality coefficients and by using price/quality ratio you will buy more affordable products, then you will increase its quality to create a better value and then you will sell this product with higher price cause you made this product better by maintaining.

Example, you bought a virtual TV for 100 dollars with 8 quality. Then you have maintained it for couple of weeks and the quality increased till 18 level. So you have now better product and can sell it for 200 or 300 dollars. Buyers will seek for better solutions to spend their 200-300 and your product will have its demand. Good deal for you to sell it with good price and good deal for buyer to buy high quality from you to maintain it for the further sale.

Also there will be an auction feature where buyers will fight for your high quality products by bidding where the lot will last just 10 minutes. As a seller you will see how people are willing to pay you more and it s exciting. As a buyer you will fight for a better product with others. I think it is fun.

The point is to become a billionaire if you did everything right. What do you think?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.