The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How German self made millionaires achieved their success

SchenkFinancial

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 17, 2019
Germany
Born and raised in Germany, I will outline how German self made millionaires achieved their success, in order to inspire you.

1. Alexander Rinke, founder of Celonis:

celonis_software.jpg

He founded Celonis, a company which develops software that makes it possible to operate process mining. Process mining is a method of process analysis in order to visualize, analyze and optimize business processes. By doing this, unrecognized information can be revealed fast and safely.

2. Alexander Graubner-Müller, founder of Kreditech:

kreditech-logo-800-684x513.jpg

He founded Kreditech, a company which offers lendings to private customers, a digital wallet and a personal finance manager, which enables customers to manage their solvency and their finances.

3. Maximilian Müller, founder of Stylight:

stylight_logo_detail.png

He founded Stylight, a search engine in the fashion and lifestyle business. The website is not an online store and does not sell any products. Visitors can compare products as well as their prices and subsequently continue their purchase in the respective partner store.

4. Ehssan Dariani, Dennis Bemmann and Michael Brehm, founders of StudiVZ:

220px-StudiVZ_Logo_alt.svg.png

They founded StudiVZ, an online community for college and university students. Although this social network did not generate any profit, the German company Holtzbrinck Publishing Group acquired the platform for 85 million euros.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SchenkFinancial

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 17, 2019
Germany
cool post man reminds me of Saygin Yalcin i find that guy so freaking humble
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAVGj75gOF4

Saygin Yalcin is really famous in Germany. He went to Dubai at the time of the Financial Crisis and founded a shopping platform for apparel brands with discounted prices. Although other entrepreneurs already had established companies with the same business model, he launched the company nonetheless, simply because this business model did not exist in the Emirians at that time.

In this respect, he once said that it is not about finding the diamond but about having to take what is available and adjusting it to a new market. He considers himself a diamond cutter.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Madman1996

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 9, 2017
Netherlands
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7EssQSB_eM

saygin did a podcast 2 weeks ago he talked about his personal stuff and business experience but this time really in depth its a hour long but still better watching that television
in my humble opinion he drops a lot of golden nuggets in that podcast
are you german bro germany is a nice country visited there alot love it there the vibe is awesome

SchenkFinancial

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 17, 2019
Germany
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7EssQSB_eM

saygin did a podcast 2 weeks ago he talked about his personal stuff and business experience but this time really in depth its a hour long but still better watching that television
in my humble opinion he drops a lot of golden nuggets in that podcast
are you german bro germany is a nice country visited there alot love it there the vibe is awesome

Thank you. I will watch it. Yes, I am German. I appreciate that you like our country. Greetings to the Netherlands!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.