The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How does Britain possibly leaving the EU effect the world?

Is the Brexit a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 53 53.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 46.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shades

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 8, 2011
There will be the usual panic from those prone to it. But in reality they will be just fine. Probably better off in the long run. More will leave the EU as well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mrarcher

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jan 26, 2016
Scotland
I think it is a bad thing. If you walk down most high streets in Scotland you will see boarded up windows with to let signs punctuated by immigrant run shops and takeaways. The most popular food shops are Aldi and Lidl which are German. And if you watch TV for 10 minutes you will realise all the adverts are about how you can cut costs and save money. Unlike the US, Britain is overpriced for living essentials like food, fuel, electric and heating. People don't like to spend as much and are encouraged to live restricted lives. I cant see how rising prices will benefit. I cant speak for England as I am not there very much but here anyway there are so many jobless people and if you go into any business you will see staff standing about doing nothing.
Honestly my personal reason for having a problem is that I am trying to put together the funds to get away from this hellhole and if prices etc are going up it is only going to make things harder.
Honestly I think this sums up the feeling

LifeTransformer

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Feb 20, 2015
I left 8 years ago. But glad to see people have voted to leave.

Shocked it wasn't a landslide for the out camp to be honest (except in Scotland).

Maybe one day If I have/want to, I can go home to a better country.

@mrarcher what's the deal with the SNP exactly? How can a "Nationalist" party be so willing to sell itself to the EU? The EU is the complete opposite of "Nationalism" is it not? Just curious, haven't been to Scotland for a long long time.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
For me Brexit proved that the delusion with young people is not limited to the US, but worldwide (and those in power who control their brains)...

Their masters have now taught them that if you cant win an argument using facts, logic, or reason, you can scream "racist" "bigot" or any word ending in "phobe" and automatically you should get to win, arguments, elections, whatever. Guess not.

They claim to be so educated and yet their education comes from university indoctrination camps, controlled and censored corporate media (CNN, Google, FB, Reddit) and swarthy idiots like Stephen Colbert and Jon Oliver. Yea, you're educated all right--- educated in what your masters want you to think.

I'd expand further, but I'd be breaking forum rules. And since Brexit is political, this thread has already been walking tight ropes.

mtn_baldy

The Charismatic
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
355%
Apr 20, 2015
Kalispell, Montana
For me Brexit proved that the delusion with young people is not limited to the US, but worldwide (and those in power who control their brains)...

Their masters have now taught them that if you cant win an argument using facts, logic, or reason, you can scream "racist" "bigot" or any word ending in "phobe" and automatically you should get to win, arguments, elections, whatever. Guess not.

They claim to be so educated and yet their education comes from university indoctrination camps, controlled and censored corporate media (CNN, Google, FB, Reddit) and swarthy idiots like Stephen Colbert and Jon Oliver. Yea, you're educated all right--- educated in what your masters want you to think.

I'd expand further, but I'd be breaking forum rules. And since Brexit is political, this thread has already been walking tight ropes.

Right, but isnt this the off topic and current events thread?

mrarcher

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jan 26, 2016
Scotland
@mrarcher what's the deal with the SNP exactly? How can a "Nationalist" party be so willing to sell itself to the EU? The EU is the complete opposite of "Nationalism" is it not? Just curious, haven't been to Scotland for a long long time.
In my opinion it is a party made up of people who grew up watching too much braveheart and want Scotland to be away from the "evil" English at any cost. The reason they want to keep EU is that Scotland can not afford to survive on its own. Especially due to the fact they give out free prescriptions and free college. So they need someone to subsidise them ... just not the English.
I know there are many people who disagree but from standing here its the way I see it anyway. But in saying that it is not hard to see that I am someone desperate to emigrate.
I thought the EU was a good thing. Britain does not export much but the ones who do will feel the pinch. I have a friend that owns a company selling a product to the public online but most of his buyers came from outwith Britain. He was worrying something awful in the run up to this. If someone from (for example) France realises the price of his item has shot up to buy in Europe they could very easily start up their own and shove him out of business.
With the SNP though you will find that Scottish people as a whole (Me included) are very stubborn people. They want what they want and that is it. If you look at the whole green energy fiasco going on with the windmills for example. In my area you can hardly throw a rock without hitting a windmill. There is a huge argument ongoing because they want to build a windfarm offshore near a certain persons golf club. This was never mentioned until after he built it. He doesn't want it to spoil the view and the Scottish government want to put it there for their own reasons. There have been court cases, legal battles and the like all discouraging other investors that wont want to be treated that way. And not once has it been suggested that the windfarm could be put elsewhere down the 100+ miles of EMPTY coastline! If they just moved it down a bit it wouldn't spoil the view for the golf club owner, the windfarm would be up and everyone would be happy! Silly, silly, silly.
But that's just my opinion of course.

Last edited:

mrarcher

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jan 26, 2016
Scotland

You are sure right there the reaction isn't good. The same came after the Scottish referendum. Protests, violence, buildings being defaced etc. and of course anyone on the opposite side is "ignorant". I don't agree with Brexit personally but as far as I am concerned the people have decided and that's why we have democracy. Then again I never went to university so I'm just uneducated and know nothing.

jazb

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Nov 24, 2013
The U.K

So true. the way my age group (18-24) have bashed our elderly all over social media has been nothing short of disgraceful. Many of them questioning why old people should be allowed to vote.

Shades

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 8, 2011
So true. the way my age group (18-24) have bashed our elderly all over social media has been nothing short of disgraceful. Many of them questioning why old people should be allowed to vote.

Im 30. The generations coming under me are scary. Legit scary.

MV5BMTk4NDYyNTU3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE4NTQ0MQ@@._V1._CR11,6,327,487_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

tigerscent

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Sep 28, 2015
UK
My guess is that the euro will fall, raising the USD and in turn, lowering the power of all other currencys.

I'm all for nationalism, so I think this is a great idea, but I'm curious what you guys think.

Y'all are F*cking smarter than me anyways.
Short term expect volatility in the markets, but hey that's where money is made.
In fact, so far euro markets fared worse than uk ones; probably a reflection that this dents confidence in the euro zone more than the pound. Why?
There is significant trouble in the eurozone and even if we voted to stay I would expect further trouble down the road as there are other countries queuing up to leave and some on verge of default anyway. Look out for next instalment on Greece in next month or so.
Ultimately think euro will implode.
The wider consequences? This referendum laid bare the great divisions in society, the gap between the haves and the have nots. It paves the way for other protests in Europe and is part of a global trend towards far right/left groups and maverick figures challenging the establishment. At one time these events would be unthinkable. Now the unthinkable becomes the new normal.

ChickenHawk

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
468%
Aug 16, 2012
Butt in Chair
I've gotta admit, I was pretty surprised to see that see so many people here, on the Fastlane Forum, believe that Brexit is a bad thing.

Part of the whole Fastlane mantra is controlling your own destiny. To me, it seems that people in the U.K. are reclaiming control of their own country. Like successful entrepreneurs, they are sacrificing short-term comfort and security in favor of more control and independence down the road. Short-term, it will almost certainly be bumpy. There will be hardship and discomfort. But long-term, I believe that young people will eventually thank those older, more cynical people, who voted to leave.

Today, the European Union is like the Titanic heading toward that giant, yet mostly hidden, iceberg. By voting to leave, the U.K. is snagging a decent lifeboat. When the European Union breaks apart on the icy rocks of hard reality (an obscene amount of debt, clashes of incompatible cultures, unfunded pension liabilities, etc.), I think the U.K. will be very glad they jumped ship when they did.

timmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 29, 2013
Ireland
My guess is that the euro will fall, raising the USD and in turn, lowering the power of all other currencys.

I'm all for nationalism, so I think this is a great idea, but I'm curious what you guys think.

Y'all are F*cking smarter than me anyways.

I respect what has happened in the UK. The people have spoken and the ship has now left the port. Any export led economy to the UK will suffer in the short / medium term. Consequences of Brexit have popped up their heads! Referendums to separate from the UK, in Scotland and N.Ireland have already been proposed. Europe now has a new land border with the UK.( Ireland) The passport office in Dublin and N.Ireland post offices has be swamped with applications for Irish Republic passports. Some can claim dual citizenship here. Nationalism in our modern global economy is a form of tribalism. Europe does not work perfectly, but I feel future generations of politicians can sort that one out. Just my 2 cents.

GSF

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Aug 25, 2012
I've gotta admit, I was pretty surprised to see that see so many people here, on the Fastlane Forum, believe that Brexit is a bad thing.

Part of the whole Fastlane mantra is controlling your own destiny. To me, it seems that people in the U.K. are reclaiming control of their own country. Like successful entrepreneurs, they are sacrificing short-term comfort and security in favor of more control and independence down the road. Short-term, it will almost certainly be bumpy. There will be hardship and discomfort. But long-term, I believe that young people will eventually thank those older, more cynical people, who voted to leave.

Today, the European Union is like the Titanic heading toward that giant, yet mostly hidden, iceberg. By voting to leave, the U.K. is snagging a decent lifeboat. When the European Union breaks apart on the icy rocks of hard reality (an obscene amount of debt, clashes of incompatible cultures, unfunded pension liabilities, etc.), I think the U.K. will be very glad they jumped ship when they did.

Very well said! Great to see others with the same mindset.

I wonder if there had been less 'project fear', better education on exactly what the EU is, and a more balanced presentation of the pros and cons, maybe the vote for leave would have been higher.

All we've had for weeks through the letter box has been official looking pamphlets (from no one official lol) designed to instil trust and fear which has only confused many and lead to indecisiveness on which way to vote, many still didn't know on the day, and then came the last minute social media messages 'still undecided? its probably best you vote remain, don't do something you cant reverse, you can always vote to leave again in the future'.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
I am honestly appalled by what I'm seeing. The media are playing at scaring people, and the younger generation (who say the older ones, who voted Brexit, are ignorant) are falling for it completely.
Their opposition to Brexit is based on 1) Schengen 2) Free-trade zone, both of which you don't need to be in the EU to have (see: Norway), and both of which are a relatively small part of what Europe entails.

The things that appalls me more, though, is the anti-democratic sentiment.
If you go to vote, you subscribe to the process - the same way if you sit to a poker table you implicitly accept the rules.

Now it went differently than they wanted and is "a stupid way to make decisions".
I'm Italian, and this is the exact mindset the Fascist Regime used in Parliament. It's a dangerous way of thinking.

Democracy is taking what the majority decides and saying "well, the decision is made - now let's walk together in that direction and make the best of it".
It's based on the idea that people have a right to decide for themselves.
Yes, the majority of people might be stupid.
They still have the right to decide for themselves.

Kids are protesting about a referendarian decision. Are they protesting democracy?
And why isn't the press (who instead cries about the spreading "anti-intellectualism") say how perverted this is?

Scary.

Deri

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 13, 2016
Wales
I think it will be OK here.
I was not around when we joined the common market as it was known but we wanted to join from 1965 but we're kept out by the Germans, and finally joined in 74 or 75 and from there on food prices went up and interest rates crept up too.
At the moment interest rates are low and are likely to remain so. Bad for savers but good if you hold a mortgage or need one.
There is uncertainty in weather the European companies that manufacture in Britain like BMW will now pull out now?
However the way I see it this will now allow other countries outside Europe to come and produce and sell to Europe possibly. There are bound to be trade deals discussed in the near future.
We will also be able to trade with countries outside of the eu without the eu legislation that would otherwise cause problems.
Also there would be an end to further eu legislation rules which we need to abide by and make our own which are more relevant to this country.
I might be seeing things too simply but the bottom line is that the decision has been made to leave and now we must move on and make it work. You can't move forward if all you do is look back. And there are a lot looking back at the moment.

timmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 29, 2013
Ireland
I think it will be OK here.
I was not around when we joined the common market as it was known but we wanted to join from 1965 but we're kept out by the Germans, and finally joined in 74 or 75 and from there on food prices went up and interest rates crept up too.
At the moment interest rates are low and are likely to remain so. Bad for savers but good if you hold a mortgage or need one.
There is uncertainty in weather the European companies that manufacture in Britain like BMW will now pull out now?
However the way I see it this will now allow other countries outside Europe to come and produce and sell to Europe possibly. There are bound to be trade deals discussed in the near future.
We will also be able to trade with countries outside of the eu without the eu legislation that would otherwise cause problems.
Also there would be an end to further eu legislation rules which we need to abide by and make our own which are more relevant to this country.
I might be seeing things too simply but the bottom line is that the decision has been made to leave and now we must move on and make it work. You can't move forward if all you do is look back. And there are a lot looking back at the moment.

Nice one....Said well and expressed perfectly. The sun will shine in the morning and the stock exchanges will do what they will do. We all know from adversity comes new beginnings and opportunity.

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
I'm concerned about the extremism coming out of this. I have read several reports of racism/intimidation. My friends have reported the same.

I suspected it was simmering below the surface but now [HASHTAG]#brexit[/HASHTAG] has given these morons a voice.

BlahBlahBlah

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Apr 9, 2015
Ireland
What impact can this have on marketplaces like Amazon.co.uk ?
At the moment in Europe Amazon has 5 marketplaces: UK, Spain, Italy, Germany, France. In most cases just a single approval for all 5 countries is needed in order to sell (please correct if I am wrong).

Will Amazon.co.uk comply to UK laws, or will they move to Ireland for example? Will they have a stand-alone UK Marketplace?

ChickenHawk

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
468%
Aug 16, 2012
Butt in Chair
I have read several reports of racism/intimidation.
I, too, have read reports of racial intimidation, meaning that native Western Europeans are no longer safe to travel in certain areas, thanks to a large, influx of people whose cultures are vastly different. I don't believe it's "idiotic" to express concern when your culture is under siege and your population is being replaced, intimidated, or taxed to death to pay for its own destruction.

Honestly, the whole "if you object to something, you must be a racist/sexist/whateveraphobe" argument seems rather weak and worn out from overuse.

Deri

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 13, 2016
Wales
The way I see it, so many people who voted out on their views on immigration got it all wrong. They confused immigration with illegal immigration and asylum seekers. If you want to come and work/live in the UK and all the relevant paperwork is filled out and passed, there is no problem. However there is a lot of the latter coming through and at the moment asylum has to be granted to them if valid.
I myself have no problem with immigrants, many of them fill jobs our own do not want or think are below them! And when I go to the hospital some of the best doctors are not from the UK and do a fantastic job. My wife had a c-section and the surgeon was a Dr Fernández, hardly a British name now is it!

xoxoch

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 25, 2016
I think this Brexit will mainly be impactful for shareholders and the media. For the rest not much will change.

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
I, too, have read reports of racial intimidation, meaning that native Western Europeans are no longer safe to travel in certain areas, thanks to a large, influx of people whose cultures are vastly different. I don't believe it's "idiotic" to express concern when your culture is under siege and your population is being replaced, intimidated, or taxed to death to pay for its own destruction.

Honestly, the whole "if you object to something, you must be a racist/sexist/whateveraphobe" argument seems rather weak and worn out from overuse.

Do you listen to Fox News for information because that's completely untrue. I've spent my entire life in the UK/EU and nearly all the reports you hear is proven to be false. Made up crap by pro-nationalistic, uneducated people.

There's nothing wrong with voicing an opinion but this election was all about immigration which if you look at official figures isn't that bad. Our leaders have failed us and they should all resign.

I have friends of every nationality, race and religion. I have never felt unsafe in the UK or Europe. I am proud to have grown up in a multicultural environment and I wouldn't change it for anything.

Anyway, this is my last post on this because politics is a violation of terms of service. I think.

ChickenHawk

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
468%
Aug 16, 2012
Butt in Chair
I've spent my entire life in the UK/EU and nearly all the reports you hear is proven to be false.

I only wish that were true. From the Daily Telegraph: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ngs-while-authorities-turned-a-blind-eye.html

Rotherham sex abuse scandal: 1,400 children exploited by Asian gangs while authorities turned a blind eye
More than 1,400 (native British) children were sexually abused over a 16 year period by gangs of (Pakistani) paedophiles after police and council bosses turned a blind eye for fear of being labelled racist, a damning report has concluded...In some cases, parents who tried to rescue their children from abusers were themselves arrested. Police officers even dismissed the rape of children by saying that sex had been consensual. When children attempted to expose the abuse, they were threatened with guns, warned that their loved ones would be raped and, in one case, doused in petrol and told they would be burnt alive.

One of the challenges, it seems, of multiculturalism is that it can be used as a weapon to clobber people into silence, even in the face of truly horrific actions. A free society depends on the ability to exchange ideas freely and to hold everyone to the same standards of conduct. It's a sad day when political correctness is deemed more important than protecting children from rape and forced prostitution.

Of course, I'm not saying that all immigrants are responsible for such heinous acts. I'm only pointing out that multiculturalism combined with political-correctness can be very damaging to native populations, especially those least able to protect themselves.

(Yes, I know I'm skating on thin ice regarding forum rules. Lock the thread, delete my posts, I totally understand and won't hold it against anyone. And I apologize in advance to the wonderful mods who must be thinking, "Why can't she just drop it already." Sorry!:))

Perhaps if @Sanj Modha and I can agree to disagree, we can just drop this and move on. Peace to everyone!

GMJimmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Oct 19, 2015
I just came back to the UK with the morning flight. And to tell you, the Sun still shines, the people are as usual - normal, polite and minding their own business.

However, everyone I know is doing some kind of risk mitigation. Withdrawing cash/capital, putting investments on hold etc. Including me. Some are paralyzed and just waiting.

It is still a great country, with lots of possibilities.

ChickenHawk

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
468%
Aug 16, 2012
Butt in Chair
However, everyone I know is doing some kind of risk mitigation. Withdrawing cash/capital, putting investments on hold etc. Including me.
Interesting insight on risk-mitigation. I also read somewhere that there's been an uptick of people buying gold. I'm not sure how widespread that was, but it was certainly thought-provoking. For curiosity, I just checked the spot price of gold. On June 23, it was around $1,260/ounce. Now, four days later, it's around $1,325 an ounce -- not a huge move, but an interesting data-point.

illmasterj

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Jan 19, 2016
1360m
This whole scenario to me spells the importance of diversification and internationalization. Immigration laws can change, economic policy can change, societies will change. In a dream scenario, I'd have passports in multiple countries, assets in multiple currencies and countries, companies with clients in multiple currencies and economies and the ability to move freely as you choose.

GSF

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Aug 25, 2012
I only wish that were true. From the Daily Telegraph: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ngs-while-authorities-turned-a-blind-eye.html

Rotherham sex abuse scandal: 1,400 children exploited by Asian gangs while authorities turned a blind eye
More than 1,400 (native British) children were sexually abused over a 16 year period by gangs of (Pakistani) paedophiles after police and council bosses turned a blind eye for fear of being labelled racist, a damning report has concluded...In some cases, parents who tried to rescue their children from abusers were themselves arrested. Police officers even dismissed the rape of children by saying that sex had been consensual. When children attempted to expose the abuse, they were threatened with guns, warned that their loved ones would be raped and, in one case, doused in petrol and told they would be burnt alive.

One of the challenges, it seems, of multiculturalism is that it can be used as a weapon to clobber people into silence, even in the face of truly horrific actions. A free society depends on the ability to exchange ideas freely and to hold everyone to the same standards of conduct. It's a sad day when political correctness is deemed more important than protecting children from rape and forced prostitution.

Of course, I'm not saying that all immigrants are responsible for such heinous acts. I'm only pointing out that multiculturalism combined with political-correctness can be very damaging to native populations, especially those least able to protect themselves.

(Yes, I know I'm skating on thin ice regarding forum rules. Lock the thread, delete my posts, I totally understand and won't hold it against anyone. And I apologize in advance to the wonderful mods who must be thinking, "Why can't she just drop it already." Sorry!:))

Perhaps if @Sanj Modha and I can agree to disagree, we can just drop this and move on. Peace to everyone!

I don't have a problem with immigrants, I just think in the UK theres a real lack of systems and structure to support and help communities adjust and integrate.

A personal example, I moved from a town back to a rural community in 2014, my primary reason for this was to get a suitable school placement for my 4 year old boy. In the town I moved from we lived right next to a school, like a 2 minute walk. When we enquired about a school placement we realised that over 70% of the pupils were from ethnic minorities, 65% of the school didn't speak english as their first language. We were advised that because all the schools resources were going towards teaching the kids how to speak english, my childs education would likely suffer so he would be better off at another school. It was also clear to see that pupils and their parents from one ethnic group did not mix with other children and parents of the other ethnic groups, and no one could understand each other.

Again, not the fault of immigrants, its the fault of government for not controlling and providing adequate support to cope with immigration. Just my personal experience and sorry for further derailing into politics!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.