Knowledge is key - but organizing it is a pain in the a$$.
When learning, reading or even just for keeping a list of impactful quotes, you'll write them down, be it in your journal or in an app like OneNote.
It's to expand on the limited capabilities of our brain, like a external harddrive.
But for real now, I'm just about to give up.
I got pages over pages of important or helpful information lying around - never to be read again and most of the time I'm not even able to find anything in the chaos of subcategories that have subcategories.
How the hell do you guys do this?
How do you organize what you write down so it's readily accessible?
When learning, reading or even just for keeping a list of impactful quotes, you'll write them down, be it in your journal or in an app like OneNote.
It's to expand on the limited capabilities of our brain, like a external harddrive.
But for real now, I'm just about to give up.
I got pages over pages of important or helpful information lying around - never to be read again and most of the time I'm not even able to find anything in the chaos of subcategories that have subcategories.
How the hell do you guys do this?
How do you organize what you write down so it's readily accessible?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

