The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do you guys keep track of the business' expenses and accounting etc.?

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
What software or method do you guys use?

For expenses tracking, do you guys fire up the accounting software each time you spend $ on something? Or do you just note down everything and enter the stuff into the accounting software at the end of the week/month?

My expenses tracking is a mess now but I'm looking at some cloud-based app.
Even then, it seems I need to open up the software multiple times a day and enter the thing inside...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Try toshl.com
You can access it from everywhere, pc, mobile etc.
Just tried it. Seems pretty awesome! Not sure if it's accounts-ready though.
Eventually I'll need to outsource my accounts to a freelance accountant for tax reporting and auditing etc.

eagleye101

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jul 24, 2013
Athens, Greece
James Altucher advertises Fresh-Books
Not tried it because I'm not located in the US but there are many that support it's very good. You may also try MINT.

About toshl, I've been using it for couple of years. Very practical. I have the premium version in which you can have seperate accounts. This way you know exactly how much money you have and in which account. You can also export it.

If you want to pay less on the premium, you can share it on social media, it doesn't matter if you have 0 followers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mo3

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Sep 6, 2017
UK
I use waveapps for my freelance work. Covers invoices, quotes, expenses and can accept credit cards.
It's incredibly useful and also free - perfect for starting out until you need a higher end solution.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.